chapter 5- Bonding with 'friends'

Start from the beginning

'so your going rougue, kit?"

'maybe. This could be used as an opportunity to use the festival as a distraction.'

'I understand I will support whatever you choose."

'thanks kura-nii. It means a lot.'

'tsk brat don't you go soft on me.'

' I ain't going soft you over grown furball.'

Kurama chuckled, and Naruto mentally stuck out his tongue.

"Okay we're going to do this strategically. No matter where we are, Konoha still has enemies so stay in groups." Kakashi sensei ordered. The rest nodded before splitting up into groups:

Shikamaru, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Asuma, Shino.

Ino, Sakura, kurenai,Hinata, Tenten

Lee, Neji, Gai, Kiba and Choji

After being assigned to groups they figured battle formation and strategies of attacking enemies. It wasn't too hard since the teams were put together well. All shinobi's powers would be able to be put together like a puzzle to somehow preform together as a team no matter who you are. However there was one person who wasn't satisfied with the group at all and that was Naruto.

Naruto was hoping that he'd get put with the members who weren't suspicion or could figure out what he was planning to do but he got the opposite. His luck was obviously not on his side and it's wearing thin. The force of nature hates him. He wasn't happy at all. Not only did he get Kakashi sensei, sasuke and shino who were catching on, Shikamaru and asuma aren'tt easy to trick either. He'd really have to pull this off or else his plan would go down the drain.

That's exactly what he did or that's what I'm making you think. Although he tried to pull off some stunts earlier, he still wasn't mentally stable because of the past time they have all spent together on the trip and having 5 watch dogs weren't making it any better. Of course he could cover all his tracks up he would just have to hope.

However Naruto wasn't stupid. He could figure a way out of this mess he was in and that is exactly what he is mentally planning to do.
He would use an excuse to go to the restroom immediately and shunshin into the woods to be alone and gain his composure. There would be a lot of cracks in his plan but he was hoping little bits of luck were still with him.

He had waited until everyone had begun doing whatever at the festival as long they were not paying attention besides Kakashi sensei and Asuma sensei who insisted on sitting out on the fun. It was his finally his time to shine.
"Aagh! Kakashi sensei I have to go. I can't hold it!" The blonde hair boy said while turning around to face his sensei l. Kakashi looked at the squirming boy and smiled.
"We will find the nearest one Asuma you stay and watch over the others." To which Asuma responded with a nod.

Naruto cried in agony. Kakashi had soiled his plan but he still had to try he couldn't miss this chance.
"Well hurry up! I can't hold it in!" Naruto dashed speeding off ahead toward the nearest restroom. He had scanned the area when they came in and marked the nearest restroom. It wasn't hard to find again since he scanned his surroundings. It was going all according to plan. He'd have Kakashi wait for him while he locked himself in and shunshined into the woods.

Once they arrived at the restroom Naruto places his hand forward.
"Stop wait out there Kakashi sensei. I'll be out as soon as I finished." And with that he slammed the door and locked it. Inside the stall he was doing the hand signs for the shunshin jutsu.

Kakashi as he stood outside the stall he was busy thinking about his students strange behaviour. He had obviously hear about the beatings Naruto had received by the villagers but not about his strange persona and a mask on top of that. I bet some of the others were catching on but they were not sure yet. However, Kakashi was starting to see it. The quick change of persona now and then. His student that was energetic ball of sunshine and ignorant that have proven himself before hand that he isn't the person he seems to be and that worried him.

Kakashi had taken it upon himself when he got the boy as his student to be there for him when he needs comfort or needs someone, even if it is out of self pity he wanted to do it. But how could he do it if he didn't know what his true persona is? How could he protect his sensei's son with all the information he has about him is null to him to this day. So he gained a resolve and decided to talk to the boy when he comes out of the restroom. He would be patiently waiting for him for when the time comes.

He waited. And waited. And waited some more but Naruto was still not coming out, it had been 45mins and Kakashi was worried. So he knocked on the stall and called out for the blonde who had already left for the woods.

"Naruto you there? You ok?" He asked but received nothing, "Naruto?" He asked again, knocking on the door.
"Naruto! are you in there?!" He yelled catching the others in his team's attention causing them to rush over to the restroom. All the while Naruto was gone.

Sorry for making you guys wait so long but I hope you liked this chapter. Bye bye :-P