Chapter 13: Hands on my body

(TW ABUSE AND VOMITING- i know Derek isn't like this in the show it's just for the story☺️)

Addisons POV:

*4 weeks later*

Meredith and I had been taking it slow the past few weeks. I'd been staying at hers because I obviously couldn't go back to the trailer. Meredith decided to tell her roommates because we clearly couldn't sneak around anymore with them in the house but we actually felt happy about it. It made the idea of us feel real.
"Morning Addison" Izzie greeted with a bright smile. She handed me a plate full of waffles topped with fruit and syrup. This was one of the only things i could keep down due to the baby, I practically threw up everything else.
"Thank you dr.. i mean Izzie. Sorry its still a bit strange referring to my interns by their first names" i laughed awkwardly.
"It's ok i find it strange too but I'm glad that Merediths happy, It seems like she really loves you"
"Yeah. It all happened so unexpectedly but I'm glad it did. I wouldn't take meeting her back for anything" i blushed shoving a mouthful of food into my mouth.
"You really love those waffles don't you" The young blonde laughed.
"Yeah. Its all i can keep down and i have to say you're a pretty great cook" I acknowledged.
"Thanks" Izzie smiled bouncing back into the kitchen.

I heard light footsteps creep down the wooden stairs. Seconds later soft arms were wrapped around my waist from behind and a sweep of blonde hair nuzzled into my neck.
"Morning" Meredith greeted spinning me around.
"Hi" i chocked. I was still chewing so i could barely get a full word out which made her laugh.
"Are you actually going to chew the food" She raised an eyebrow.
"I'm starving"
"You're always starving"
"This baby likes to make itself know doesn't it"
"Yes you could say that"
"Oh god" i gulped.

Before she could ask any questions i had raced up the stairs and thrown my head over the toilet.
"Addie" Meredith called from the doorway.
"Im good, god i thought this sickness would be over by now. Good job I'm a neonatal specialist isn't it" i chocked before barfing my guts out again.
Meredith rushed over and held my hair whilst rubbing my back to comfort me. "Hopefully it will pass soon" she said softly, kissing the back of my neck.
Her lips made me shiver. I turned my head and stood up splashing my face and mouth in the sink.
"I don't think you should go into work today" She sighed flushing the toilet.
"I have to Mer, I'm going Crazy. I need to work my patients need me. I've had days on and off for a month besides i have the 10 week scan today." I stammered realising as i said it. " shit the scan"
"Have you told Derek about it" Meredith asked, a hint of jealousy lacing her words.
"No. I don't know if i should, it's you that i want in there with me"
"It's his kid Addie". Merediths head drooped and she picked at her fingernails.

(Third person/ no ones POV)

Addison clasped Merediths hands into hers gripping on tightly for extra reassurance.
"Mer i know things have been complicated and i know things between us are still new and confusing but Derek and i were broken long before i arrived here. We were kidding ourselves. I should have left him long ago but I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't have met you, and Meredith I've never been more consumed by someone than i am with you. You make my heart stop. You make my stomach swirl. You make my smile brighten. I want to have this baby with you, if you want it?" Addison confessed.

A salty tear fell from the corner of Merediths ashy blue eyes. "Yes, of course i want to. I know its soon and we've barely been on a second date let alone planned for a baby but I can't think of anyone else i want to be with" she smiled wiping the side of her face.

"Good, i know Derek is the father so he will be in the baby's life but we'll work it out ok darling" Addison whispered. "I'm gonna take a shower"
"I'll join you" Meredith giggled.