02 | LANGUID FLAMES

"Walkers!" Mika shakily yelled as she ran deep into the forest, not a single sign of hesitation in her worried eyes

"Mika!" Tyreese yelled out for her, scared for her safety.

He held onto his bleeding hand as he looked around, making sure al the kids were with him. Lizzie had an annoyed expression on her face, seeming like she wasn't worried about her sister's safety, but hated that Tyreese tried to keep them alive.

"Great! You yelled at her and now she's gone!" Lizzie hissed and handed the baby to Edrei, not even thinking, and ran after her sister.

The girl looked messed up, both on the outside and inside. She probably lived a tough life, and loosing everything but her sister surely deranged and tired her. One thing that Edrei also noticed is that she's not that afraid of walkers, every time a walker came near them she would just stare at it, and when Tyreese asked her why she wasn't afraid of them, and she just plainly said "Because if they bite me I'll die, but don't worry I'll come back again." The young girl talked about walkers like they were their friends, she found killing them like murder, even though it wasn't since they were dead.

Edrei rolled her eyes for a moment, and grabbed Butch's "leash" front he ground and speed-walked in the direction they went in. Butch seemed to like Judith, and she also liked him, but Tyreese didn't seem to like it as Butch would lick Judith's face and nibble on her clothes.

Tyreese ran after the girls before her, leaving Edrei with the baby. They didn't even think about leaving "their" baby with someone they met a night ago. When she finally got to the kids and Tyreese she saw Mika crying and Lizzie standing beside her arguing with Tyreese. She kept talking about a woman named Sasha and how she and Michael have nothing in common because "Sasha isn't here but Mika is.".

Edrei looked over at Tyreese who had his jaw wide open as his eyes were still glued onto the older blonde. She basically watched the man's heart break at the words of someone he loved. She didn't know who Sasha was, but she probably meant a lot to Tyreese, as she never thought she'd see a grown man cry again. There's nothing wrong with it, but the first time she saw a grown man cry was when she slit his stomach, in her defence he tried to assault her, Butch bit him and she finished him off.

Walkers soon surrounded them, and while the man's tears slowly died on his pale cheeks the dead fell to their knees and began biting chunks out of his body. Before the dead caught onto the even fresher meat running away from them, Edrei already ran away from the Walmart they were at, and kept herself hidden behind the numerous trees. This was only two months ago, and to think that she wandered in the woods for such a long time sounds unbelievable. During her "precious" time spent there she came in contact with a small campsite that looked abandoned.

-

A loud sound rung through her ears as she shot a bullet out of a gun off the ground in the air, waking any walkers in the small camp site. Butch whimpered a little, and jumped away from her only to run back again when groans soon started echoing from inside the tents, and arms punched at them, trying to get out. She moved towards the tents, and in attempt not to get killed by the walkers she tried stabbing them through the tents, and after a slight struggle she managed to finish them off. There were only a few tents, and she decided to only look for stuff in on or two. The first one she entered was just what she and Butch needed. There were a few cans of meat and vegetables, and some daggers.