twenty nine

"wooyoungie!" a beige-haired male and a blonde male started walking over to where san and wooyoung sat. wooyoung had to stand up and squint at whoever it was to finally identify who it was.

"jimin hyung! you look great, wow." wooyoung observed his friend for a while before engulfing the older in a tight hug. jimin chuckled and hugged wooyoung back. neither were aware of a quite jealous boyfriend behind each of them.

the man behind jimin cleared his throat and that's when the two friends broke apart. wooyoung raised an eyebrow at the man and instantly beamed, "are you jimin hyung's boyfriend?"

the man nodded, a small smile replacing his lips, "yup, the one and only. i'm jeon jungkook, nice to meet you. i've heard a lot about you." jungkook extended one of his hand out to wooyoung for him to shake and the younger gladly shook it.

"only good things, i hope." wooyoung glared at jimin for that specific part and jimin shrugged, teasing wooyoung even more. "please, just take a seat. and, um, jimin hyung, this is choi san, my soulmate and boyfriend. sannie, this is jimin hyung and jungkook ssi."

san bowed slightly at the two older boys and smiled a little, "i've never heard of both of you before. but it's a honour to meet you two."

jimin gasped quite dramatically at what san said, "wooyoung, have you not mentioned me or taehyung at all? please tell me you at least mentioned seonghwa."

"heh. well, see-"

"see, wooyoungie didn't actually tell me he's an, well, yeah. i overheard him and yeosang talking about things and therefore he just never talked about his life in busan." san explained, smirking at a rather flustered wooyoung.

wooyoung knew jimin would be disappointed if he told the older he never mentioned him to san. and that's why wooyoung lied and told jimin that he did tell san and yeosang about him and taehyung. well, looks like that failed.

jimin smiled and shook his head, "you're becoming a better liar day by day. tell me, did he say his occupation was a florist?"

san widened his eyes, "how did you know?"

"i told him to say that." jimin grinned at the youngest boy, who just sighed at that comment, "i used to tend to his injuries after his missions. and one time, he was struggling with a fake occupation so i just told him to say that he's a florist. can't believe he's still using it after four years." jimin chuckled lightly.

wooyoung rolled his eyes, "yeah, whatever. should we just order something first? i'm starving and you know-"

"oh, jaemin! don't worry, i was semi lying with jaemin. jaemin's my cousin's boyfriend, i would never put him up for people like you to eye fuck. anyways, jaeminie!" jimin yelled and it caught everyone's attention. jungkook quickly apologised on his boyfriend's behalf while jimin just giggled at it.

a boy with dyed-white hair went near their table and he was grinning from ear to ear. even though jimin had admitted it was a lie, wooyoung had to admit jaemin was gorgeous. his body proportions were perfect, his smile was beautiful and not to mention his face. this jaemin was obviously one of God's favourites.

"hey there, jimin hyung. hey there, three other people that i don't know. would you want to introduce them to me, jimin hyung?" jaemin asked, the grin not leaving his face.

jimin took his time to introduce everyone (except for san which wooyoung did the job). after introducing everyone, they started ordering. jaemin was cracking little jokes here and there, making the already relaxing atmosphere even more calming and fun. jaemin had left his phone number on the receipt and jimin basically instructed wooyoung to jot down his number.