Introduction

Demons...

Everyone for centuries people had thought of them as myths and just stories to scare little children. But were they wrong. Demon clans had been around as long as humans but kept to themselves and feasting at night; hunting during the day were only for the boldest if demons.

Demons along with other mythical creatures had a series of classes which they were assigned to for jobs and their style of life. Hunters, succubi, Feeders..they're so many classes to explain, but let's focus on one single class. Trickster...

Tricksters, they were the ones that are hard to bring down if you could find them. With enough training, tricksters could do practically anything to their hearts desire. Hallucination, seduction, mind control, invisibility; you name it.

There's one trickster that you may know..one that has a childish appearence, one that you make take as harmless. It's always important to keep an eye on these, that innocent behavior can change before you can even blink. Bright sapphire eyes, untamed, raven black hair and a pair of glasses that rests on the face on this one demon. A black collar hung on the neck to identify to a clan of demons, also adding to a cunning look if you wear it correctly. Navy jacket, snug on his body that were snug just like the black jeans this demon wore. But who exactly could this demon be? The answer to that question is...

....John Egbert

((Hello! Dakota here, the author of this fanfiction. This will be mainly sfw, but that main change to nsfw later in the fanfic. Feedback is amazing, you can also critique my work and suggest how I can improve. Hopefully you will be eager to read more. Bye for now~))