Chapter Five: Sharing memories and snacks

Dave had let out a sigh 'anothnother trip down memory lane I guess' he thought, resting the small picture frame up on the mantle. He motions for john to sit back on the couch  with him, seeing that it was going to be story time with him and John. "Ok, I'm just gonna give you a a short version, not really in the mood to reveal my whole life to you. Kay?" John nodded as a reply and focused his attention on dave.

John was listening as Dave told about his older brother, Bro. It was a pretty entertaining story with all the teasing and fighting the two brothers had. He did tell of another brother that had moved away to live his boyfriend away from the town and even out of the country. But seeing as Dave was the only one in the house he looked confused. "Wait than where is Bro now? I don't see anyone else here in the house.." Dave shrugged and went back to sip on some apple juice "Guess he went to go find a job...or getting drunk off his ass with lalonde. My bets on the second" That earned a giggle from John as he was getting more comfortable with talking to dave.

"So what about you? What family do you have?" Dave inquired. John smiled and was happy to tell of his family. He blabbering on about his father who was one of the hunters of his clan, his older sister, Jane, that would help with tidying things up and that she would often chat with her friends. Also about Jade who would practice her magic with john and teach him new things, even though Jade was younger she knew alot about magic and what things you could manipulate as well.

Dave mainly kept a straight face as he listened to john as he talked freely about his life. His expression might have said that he was bored with it but actually he found it really interesting and his type of lifestyle. Soon john came to a stop, realizing that he had been talk for almost half an hour and giggles awkwardly "heheh..sorry for boring you to death about my life" Dave cracked a slight smile a fluffed up Johns hair "it's ok john. I don't mind" john groaned playfully as he tried to fix the nest of hair he had, to get it neat.

John tucked his tail away so  it wouldn't be  swinging around everywhere, and leaned against daves shoulder. "So..now that memory lane has been walked on, what should we do now?" "I dunno," Dave said looking around his home to look for something to do. "We could...huh. Not much to do here actually" John frowns slightly and stretches in his spot.

Dave raises a brow at the leather collar on his neck. "What's this for?" John looks at it and back to dave. "Just our clans trademark you could say. Every demon has on it or clan" Dave nods and closes his eyes behind his shades that he put on earlier.

John uses some magic to teleport to the kitchen and search for some food that he was used to. Dave freaked out for a moment then calmed down 'strider, did you forget? He has magic' He comes back with a small bundle of grapes and pops onto into his mouth, smiling happily. John was about to lift another one but dave sneaked and took it from John's hand with his mouth, leaving john flustered. 'His tongue just touch..my hand...' John thought. Dave smirking at his reaction as he ate his grape.

"Somethin' wrong egderp?" God he could practically hear the smirk in his voice when dave spoke."Shut up.." John faced away from dave and puffed his cheeks out in annoyance and embarrassment. Dave slithered and hand around Johns waist and pulled him into his lap and held up a grape to him. "Come on, open up~" Dave coos. "You can't be serious.." John mumbles and glares and dave but it was just sully with his blushing face.

John rolls his eyes and opens his mouth as Dave gently places the grape him his mouth. John chews and swallowed the grape and reaches to grab another and so does dave. They both continue to tease each other with the grapes and fighting. Soon there was only one grape left and both Dave and John were determined to get the last grape, except dave wasn't exactly going to give up the grape so quickly.

John was having fun messing around with dave. But he wanted the last grape, he searched around for the grape dave just had. He thought they had lost it when they were wrestling around and they somehow ended up on the floor. "Dave, hand over the grape!" He giggles still looking for it. But dave still had a smirk on his face which made john confused. But it made sense when dave opened his mouth which held the grape.

"Yoooou...." John groaned. Dave's  face made an expression that said 'you gonna get it or just sit there?'. Dave was hoping john would take it and get a kiss out of it as well. 'Ok, john, dave just wants a kiss..one kiss out of this. How bad can I be anyway? He is attractive and fun..not to metion that-' John had to stop himself before his thoughts began to wander to somewhere he shouldn't think about.

Dave leans closer to encourage john to take the grape. John was hesitatant but he tries to reach the grape but dave just keep pulling back, but it only makes john lean in more. Just wanted to get the grape and maybe get a kiss as well, john leans it and closes the gap between them. Dave was happy and held john by the waist as they were locked in a kiss. Each of them fought to get the grape, which john got a hold of and pulled back to eat it."Looks like I win~" he coos to dave.