He needs to prove he is strong. He should not cry so he can avoid the pitiful stares of the people.

He was numb when he reached his mother's apartment. His eyes searched for Yoongi but found no one, just his granny was sitting on the couch bearing the same expression as him.

"Granny, where is namjoon hyung? Yoongi hyung?" 

Mrs Kim looked up when he heard a monotonous voice of his bunbun, her poor old heart ache when he saw how her child was trying to keep himself together in an awful situation like this. She decides to not trigger him further.

"H-hoseok's girlfriend sends a location to Hoseok. Your grandpa and Yoongi went to the police station a few seconds ago. They are saying something to track the location that is outside the town." 

Jungkook blinked his eyes fastly and turned toward the door to go to the station when a sharp scream stopped him. He turned around and looked at his grandma who was already looking at him with wide eyes.

Both ran inside Jimin's room where the scream had come from.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook screamed when he saw Jimin lying on the bathroom floor clutching his stomach tightly. 

"Jimin!" Mrs Kim called and hastily took Jimin's head in her lap. "Jimin! Open your eyes child.  Jimin!" But Jimin was whimpering in pain, his eyes were shut tight.

"We have to take him to the hospital, Granny. Right now." Jungkook bends down and lifts Jimin in his arms. Jimin was wailing in pain.

Granny trails behind Jungkook to the elevator, clutching her heart with her one hand, God have mercy, what's happening to my family.

~

Taehyung felt a throbbing pain in his head as he coughed lightly. He sensed his hands are tied in a metallic chain, he roamed his head in a dim light room with his eyes barely open but they couldn't focus on something.  

He heard many voices around him, some childlike, some mature but there are voices in the background. 

"Is he awake?" He heard a timid voice said from his left. 

"You go and do your work, I'll see him." This time it's a girl's voice.

Taehyung the sound of heel tapping on the floor before a foreign scent stands close to him," Don't open your eyes. Pretend you are still unconscious or they will start acting up with you. I informed hoseok, they are coming here." Taehyung can imagine the girl saying all these things through her sealed lips, he is thankful that he could hear perfectly.

He felt some hands around his wrists pretending to tighten the hold of the chain when he heard again," But we are far away from the town so it will take time. Till then bear it please." Taehyung knows this voice belongs to Hyunjin, he can trust this girl but the pain in his head was doing a very good job. it's very hard for him to keep his eyes close without any hint of consciousness.

"You are under the effect of drugs, your body parts can't function properly right now. But it will fade over time."

"Jungkook and Jimin were escorted by the police officers safely." He heard the voice said last time before the sound of heels started fading away. 

He closed his eyes and felt his surroundings. His hands were tied up over his head to the ceiling for a pillar, he doesn't know exactly. But his arms were up. He can sense an irritating bandage over his head, maybe a poor attempt to stop his bleeding head.

He was still in his shoes, he was standing with his back pressed against a wall. The cold wind around his neck confirmed he was not wearing his suit just his shirt.