"Get it Lainey!" a tipsy Natalie cheered from the kitchen.

"Lawd have mercy!" Claire squealed.

"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" Lexi said, fanning herself with her hand as Caleb rolled his eyes and reluctantly pulled his mouth from Lainey's.

She took her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked up at him, which made Caleb secretly wish that she had wanted to stay home.

"Get outside so we can talk about you." Claire finally whined to Caleb as she looped her arm under Lainey's and led her into the kitchen.

The way the girls took Lainey in as one of their own made Caleb's heart swell beneath his ribs. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked toward the back deck, stopping briefly to whisper to Lexi.

"Lainey's levels are a little off and she needs to take it easy." he whispered, prompting a nod of the head from Lexi.

"Got it - low key. I can do that," she said, giving him a bright smile and all the confidence in the world that she would make sure Lainey was taken care of inside.

Making his way out onto the back deck, Caleb pulled up a patio chair next to Declan and noticed that Logan was the only member of Delta team that wasn't in attendance once again. He knew Logan had some family stuff going on, but it must have been bad for him to need so much leave time.

"Heads up Boss, I think me kissing Lainey just put Lexi in the mood." he chuckled, taking a sip of his beer.

"A stiff breeze could put Lexi in the mood." Slater chuckled.

"Watch it." Declan's deep voice sounded.

Slater's grin only widened as he put his hands up in a surrender pose.

"Am I wrong?" Slater asked with a knowing smirk.

"No...but still, fucking watch it."

The corner of Declan's mouth curled into a smile before he took a long pull from his beer.

Dimming of the living room lights caught Caleb's attention as the men swiveled their heads toward the large bay windows that gave them a perfect view of the four women inside.

Lexi was piling pillows and blankets onto the living room floor as they turned on movie, which would be the perfect activity for Lainey tonight. She could be included in all the girl talk, but be able to lay and rest her muscles and not feel pressured to drink. Lexi had taken his words to heart and made it happen.

Atta girl Lex.

The men on the deck watched as the girls got situated in their makeshift bed on the floor. They sprawled out on the floor as the movie started, but their mouths were moving a mile a minute.

"I really like Lainey. She was fucking hilarious at dinner tonight." Kincaid said, tilting the mouth of his beer toward Caleb from across the table as a cheers.

"Yeah I'm kinda fond of her myself." Caleb said, looking over at Lainey who was laying on her stomach with her toned legs brushing back and forth against each other as she slowly moved them while she gossiped. Caleb was so lost in his lusty thoughts that he had forgotten how long he'd been staring at her.

"Still with us Doc?" Marcus chuckled.

"Hmm? What? Yeah." Caleb replied, getting a knowing grin from the men around him.

"I mean Declan's got a couple of guest bedrooms if you need to go bang one out." Pierce waggled his brows at Caleb.

"Jesus Hollywood, her brother is sitting right fucking there." Kincaid groaned. Having four sisters of his own, Kincaid fully understood the hardships of being the protective brother.