Ch : 35 Love me if you know

Start from the beginning

"Stop mocking me, fucker. You are not helping." I threw the spoon at him but he caught it in a second with his two fingers.

"Alright, Gulfie. Listen to me, I don't give two shits about what they think. Does it conclude everything?" He asked kissing my knuckle.

I nodded. "I guess."

"By the way, what theme is the party?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

"Masquerade ball."

"Again?"

"Gulf, the one we attended, it was not ours. We are throwing this one."

"Basically, you are throwing." I reminded him.

"The same thing." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay. So what about the outfits?" I asked.

"The stylist and everything is ready. Seriously, babe. You just sit idol, I will manage everything." He got up from his sit and kissed my on the forehead.

"Are you finished? Give me your plate." He said already taking it.

"Hmm. Thank you." I crossed my arms to my chest and started thinking. I mean, overthinking.

What are the odds that I will die tonight? I mean, there are so many supernatural and shit. Do I need to get prepared ?

Will I meet anyone new? Mew better stick with me the entire time or I will kick his ass.

"Stop stressing and go shower, my love." He said drying his hands.

"You already finished doing plates?"

"Hmm. Go on. I will join you in a minute." He said and went to make a call it seemed.

"Alright." I got up and went to shower.

After we both got cleaned, we still have some time before we get ready.

Sex wasn't an option as I am not willing to limp in front of all the angels.

We layed on the bed cuddling while watching movie. Not exactly watching it, more like enjoying each other's warmth.

"Mew, have you.. slept with Leila?" I suddenly asked catching him off guard.

He didn't say anything and kept calm texture. He didn't say anything for a long time. So I asked again.

"C'mon. I thought we were past hiding things from each other." I kissed his face in sensual way.

He turned his head and kissed me on the lips. Hard and deep. His tongue made it's way in my mouth and rubbed with tongue.

We sucked each other's tongues and mouths till we couldn't breath. I pulled out for catching some air and smiled.

"Distracting me before answering?" I smiled.

"Kind of." He also smiled and kissed me again.

"Okay, now tell me." I rested my forehead on his cheek.

"Yes. I slept with her. Two times. One time the night before I got kicked out and second time when she got banned from earth." He said.

"Why didn't you continue your relation with her on earth? She came to meet you before she got banned, right?" I asked with so much interest.

"I didn't want those memories with me on earth. I started a new life here. If I continued the relationship, I wouldn't be able to move on." He explained.

"Do you regret it? Not enjoying your time with her while she was able to meet you?"

He thought for some time.