After Pre-Chapter

(Play that while reading this)

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?

To be reborn.

To have a second chance at life.

But for a price, you don't remember anything from your past life.

It's been almost 90 years since the war and the disappearance of the newly risen Demon Queen.

The demon slayer crop disbanded along with everything related to it.

The estates were still kept clean and untouched.

It was now 2012, 86 years since 1926.

Y/n recreated Nakime from scratch to rebuild the infinity fortress, each corpse that she took with her, they are kept in the fortress in separate rooms.

Each room with a corpse laying in a futon, while their blade was on the wall.

If she is not hunting demons at night, she will be carrying either Tanjiro or Muichiro's body wandering around the fortress.

Her hair is down most of the time now, while her plum red slitted eyes were lifeless.

The only thing that made her alive was combing Tanjiro or Muichiro's hair while they were seated on her lap.

While she hummed a tune to them, like they were still alive.

The tune👇

She has been searching.

Searching and searching and searching and searching.

Just for her to see them once again.

The guilt has built more and more over the years.

She took off Tanjiro's earrings and wore them herself. In his honor, in her father's honor.

Nakime was her companion when she went to the hidden swordsmith village.

The last map that involved the Demon Slayers , all locations on the map have been burnt off.

She's been hunting loose demons in the shadows, and drinks blood from donations.

Her Demon Slayer marks always strikes up questions. So every time she goes out, she jumps over the buildings instead.

She has kept all the Hashiras estates and the master's estate clean. During the day, if she has time she will be in the Ubuyashiki estate.

She's the only member left of the crop.

She has many titles.

The Demon Queen.

The Hidden Hunter.

The Shadow Slayer.

The Sun Hashira.

Yes you heard that right.

Before Y/n became a demon, she was the sun Hashira.

Any time she has, she will go to the grave yard and mourn. For the Ubuyashiki family, the Rengoku's, her own family.

Every time she goes, she can't help the guilt she felt.

She will spill out all her feelings as tears streamed down her face.

Some times she feels two pairs of arms engulfing her. All she could was apologize over and over and over again.

Knowing that, the people she killed will never ever forgive her.

But little did she know they forgave her a long time ago, and they have already been reborn.