It wasn't working.

The more I tried to NOT think of sex with Janel, the more I thought of it. Her sounds. Her smell. Her vagina walls contracting on my dick, her hips thrusting up from her need for me to be further in....
Yeah.
Mini was awake, and wanted attention.

My arm that was around Janel sort of snuck to her bottom tit, and sort of started massaging it. And my hips sort of started grinding into Janel's ass cheeks a little bit.
I knew she'd want me....I just felt bad waking her up, is all!

Soon, I heard her take a deeper breath than when she was sleeping, and her hand came up and laid on my hand that was covering her boob.
She nudged her hand under mine, and felt her own boob and ground her ass against my hard on.
Mmmm....that felt nice.
I felt her hand and boob as she felt her own boob. Then she took my hand and lifted it down along her stomach to between her legs.
I knew what to do. And so did she. So we both played with her pussy, together.
And we took turns going back up to give her tits attention, while the other person worked on her pussy. Then we'd switch.
Yeah. This was HOT.

When I could hear her fingers sloshing around in her juices, I knew she was plenty wet down there.
So I put my hand behind her and found her pussy from the back way, and gently teased around her hole to make sure all was good, and then I slid two fingers inside her. I could do that now. Yay!
She gasped, but clenched down on my fingers and writhed her hips around as my fingers worked in and out of her slowly.
After a few minutes of that, I pulled my fingers out, and she gave a helpless pant that I could tell meant me leaving her empty and worked up like that was torture.
I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her pussy. I lowered myself down on the bed a little more, and I got the head to her hole. She knew what I was trying to do, so she lifted her legs a little for me, and I had all the room I needed to enter her from behind.
My dick slid right into her pussy with no problem. It was sooo wet and warm inside.
She gasped and stuck her ass towards me more, curling her legs up in front of her more.
When I could feel her pussy adjust around my dick and I could move it freely, I started humping her slowly, using long strokes in, and long strokes out. And I'd go all the way out, leaving the head of my cock right there at her entrance, as a tease. Then I'd slide back in gently, until I couldn't go any further, and then back out. Girls loved that. It's like a form of torture. But the whole entrance feels so good for them...and for guys.....it's a fun way to play.
Everytime I'd slide out of her, her ass would squirm and she'd try to find me to usher me back in.
I did this faster now.
She loved it.
After I got a rhythm going and I kept my dick inside her now, even during the outward stroke, I put my hand back around and pushed her hand aside, and took over what she was doing. Playing with her clit. A few times she had reached down and felt my dick going in and out of her.
So I tried the same. It was a MAJOR turn on, feeling my own dick as it pushed into her and slid back out. I can see how she liked that.

Soon I was fucking her in full force, and she had her arm reached back over my hips, pulling my ass towards her everytime I pushed into her.
I got the feeling over the past few months, and tonight, that she likes it hard. Maybe even a little rough. BUT....I wasn't gonna do it that way. Not this time. The fire was romantic, the position felt fucking AMAZING, and I still couldn't get over the fact that I could freely make love to Janel whenever I wanted. (well, AND she wanted. heh!)
So I was going with the gentle lover routine this time. No matter how much she begged me with her ass pushing into my groin, and her hand trying to pull me faster and harder.
She'd be happy about my tenderness in the end. I knew this.

I stopped playing with her clit, and leaned my hand on her hip and pulled my chest closer to her and hugged her from the back, resting my hand on her lower boob, and played with her nipple.
I lifted her hair up with my other hand, and curled my face into the back of her neck.
Just me breathing on it made her shudder and I could feel her pussy muscles clench.
I kissed her neck, teased it with my tongue and gave her little nibbles, all the way to the front side.
I sucked her ear, and found a good fast but slow pace to fuck her at, and I pumped away.
Soon her breathing picked up and it got louder and louder. She was ready.
I grabbed her hand that was resting on the bed in front of her, and held it in mine. I wrapped my fingers around hers from the top, and pulled our hands up to her chest and held it there, and used that to brace myself against her as I fucked her steadily.