chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"as it seems... still no labels at the moment though, right?" clay asked as george looked up into the golden passionate eyes which were staring down at him. 

"yeah, i still need time to wrap my head around the whole cameron stuff and the liking you thing, but now karl's here i think that i might be ready to stream." he said as clay stopped playing with his hair, his hand dropping and then speaking. 

"really? do you think that's wise george, you've only just started getting better and don't get me wrong i want to deal with it like you after all it's been over two weeks but i don't want you to ruin your progress." clay said as george climbed over him and stood up.

george then walked to the white closet in the corner of his room, opening the doors and digging around, soon enough grabbing fresh clothes to change into and a second jumper, one which looked as if it had been thrown at the back for months on end.

as george held it out to himself, he recognised the old blood stains remembering it was the jumper he was always wearing when cameron would beat him, in case it ever needed to go to the police. 

"this jumper, it's in none of the photos because he never knew i had it, it's my blood from cuts he made on my skin, i also have the full photos of the abuse he caused where the back of my head and face is in them as proof." clay looked at him, going to speak before he could george went on. 

"oh and i also have an pretty cool support system of friends and unlabeled person by my side..." george said as he teased in a smile, clay watched smiling gently at the last person he mentioned as george spoke again. 

"i wouldn't do this if i didn't think i was ready, plus you and sapnap are going before me... SO! on that note, i'm gonna go and shower when i come back i want you up and ready to go see karl and also with no bandages waiting for me."

"deal?" george asked as clay smiled responding. 

"deal..." he said as george nodded and smiled, then walking out of the room. 

george headed down the upstairs hall to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him but not locking it... 

sure it seemed like something minor, but george was proud he felt comfortable if someone saw the cuts.

he looked to the shower and then turning the water on, getting it heated up for his shower, during the meanwhile he began unwrapping the bandages and getting undressed revealing his cuts along his arms from a few days ago. 

they were almost like a burning red colour but george knew it was a sign of them healing and that was the more important thing. 

he was healing. 

slowly. 

but surely.

healing... and beginning to find a better person in himself, for himself and himself only.

now cameron was out of his life, he felt as if he needed to be a better person and be around people who cared... actually cared, not said they did when they didn't. 

and that was his friends... as well as clay whatever they were at this point. 

soon enough the mirrors began to fog up in the bathroom, george now knowing the temperature was good for him to shower in. 

george got inside of the shower letting the red hot water run through his hair, down his neck and down his body, feeling the hot water run down him always was relaxing to him ever since he was young and somehow was a good way to feel good in his self. 

while george was showering clay got up and could hear the shower water running, knowing the door wasn't locked he smiled knowing george was slowly beginning to build trust in himself and others again as well as beginning to feel better in himself.