an update

hi :)

so, it's been nearly a week since i've wrote a chapter... and if i'm honest, i haven't even touched the book or considered writing anything until today. 

this week i've had a lot happen, first of all i had an appointment with my orthodontist so since then i've been in pain and struggling to eat because of the pain, i promise i have been trying to eat something when i need too though and push through the pain.

second, wednesday i was struggling with some personal issues which got me down for the day, i did tell my teacher because she did see me in tears... not my proudest moment, but i can really trust her a lot and she told me something from her life to help me deal with my feelings. 

thirdly, i really debated actually continuing with the book because of the situations which occurred with another content creator being rude, homophobic, discriminative and more to dream this week (it's been a long week lol), either way i did not want to mention her name because it will just give her more views and she will earn money from our views and comments, so please refrain from mentioning her name in the comments of this update, you can share opinions and how it made you feel in the comments, this is a safe place... just refrain from her name :)

either way this week has tested me, and tested the fandom however tonight i will have a new chapter out (i'm forcing myself lol) and i honestly have the plan for it and i love it... i hope you all do too!

stay safe everyone <3