chapter seven

tw: intrusive thoughts, eating disorder behaviours, anxiety mentions and small mentions of the abuse. 

[a/n: i'm trying to get chapters written or mostly written earlier in the day because i find that when writing them at 1am, i'm sleep deprived and making so many mistakes which i change the next morning. anyways, i can't help but thank you all for the support on this book! and it is definitely motivating me to keep going, so thank you :)]

george and clay both woke up at similar times and in an embrace, remembering what happened early hours of the morning, however neither was to pull away, which shocked clay. 

george was hesitant enough to even have a cuddle after the nightmare, but now he was not wanting to leave the embrace. 

however to george, he wanted to stay in the arms of clay, because in his arms he felt as if he was untouchable from it all, and he feared the moment he left the embrace, his intrusive thoughts, self blame and anxiety would probably come back. 

the both didn't meet eye to eye, george looking down at the the t-shirt clay wore, and clay looking down at the small frail brown haired male in his arms. 

before the two knew, they was awoken by george's door being flung open and sapnap shouting. 

"MOVE YOUR ASS ITS SHOPPING DAY- OHhh HeLlo-" he shouted then cutting him self off looking at the two in the embrace. 

when george heard the sound he quickly rolled out of the embrace he was once in and ended up falling off of the bed on the other side not being aware it was that close and groaning. 

"oww..." was heard from george as he sat up and put his upper half against the bed as his head appearing on the edge of the bed.

clay sat up quickly and looked to where george had fell off moments ago and then turned and stared at sapnap speaking. 

"ever heard of knocking?!" clay asked as sapnap giggled and spoke. 

"ever heard of no one actually asked for you two to be cozied up in a cuddle," sapnap teased as clay went red and spoke. 

"i'm gonna kill you," he said as george got up a little more and spoke. 

"no murders in my house thanks, but he's right... we need to get up so we can get you two food for while you're here..." george said as sapnap smiled as if to say a big fuck you to clay and spoke. 

"thanks gogy, see he get's my reasoning!" he said in defence as clay glared more and then turned to george as he spoke. 

"still not a reason too swing open my bedroom door and shout at us, you know that right?" george said and stood while brushing his sweatpants off. 

"okay, maybe i should have knocked... but come on i wanna go to tess-core?" he said confused as george snorted and spoke. 

"tesco sapnap... it's called tesco..." he said as sapnap rolled his eyes and chucked one of clay's bags at him. 

"whatever, get dressed i have a hire car arriving soon so i get to drive!" he said as clay caught the bag and let out a small sound. 

george and clay then both exchanged a look, then looking at sapnap and speaking at the same time. 

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!" 

the pair said as sapnap spoke giggling.

"hehe, yep! they confirmed my licence was all legit this morning! anyways quick cause snappy nap's taxi isn't waiting long~" he said as clay rolled his eyes and groaned speaking. 

"never say that again, i get your gay for karl but jesus that is the gayest thing to ever in the 8 years of knowing you to come out of your mouth," he said as sapnap smirked and responded.