The Curse of the Golden Master

Start from the beginning

"That's thoughtful of you, Cole." Nya says, looking rather confused. She furrows her eyebrows.

"HEY! How about YOU watch where you're watching, Cole! HUH?" Jay exclaimed annoyed, he glares at his ex-bestfriend.

"Uh, aah!" Nya exclaimed as she stepped on a rung that broke. "Uh, guys. A little help?" She asked, holding on to another one.

"Oh, is that a threat? 'Cause coming from you, it sounds like some of your best material." Cole retorted.

"Hahaha! There's a reason nobody liked you!" Jay snaps back.

"AAH!" Nya yelps and falls before letting out a sigh. "My knights in shining armor," she said sarcastically and got up.

"It was his fault!" Jay and Cole yell at the same time while pointing at each other.

"Let's keep our eyes peeled. Our mystery suspect could be anywhere down here." Zane said, ignoring them.

"Serpentine. Never thought I'd see them again." Kai muttered as they started walking.

_________________________________________

Lloyd, Sensei Garmadon and Lacey walk through Hiroshi's Labyrinth.

Safe to say that Lacey was fed up and tired, a bit bored too. The labyrinth was so big, no wonder they called it that, anyone could get lost in here. All she could see was green, the green grass, the green leaves, just green, green and green.

It's not that she didn't like it, she loved green, it was her favorite color.
But she was tired of seeing it so much.

"How anyone got through this jungle is beyond me." Lacey spoke up as they walked. She huffed, exhausted.

"Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Legend says no one has ever escaped it's deadly maze except for Hiroshi himself. But the maze is no match for your powers. This is the perfect place to hide from the Overlord's clutches." Sensei Garmadon explains.

"Hide. That's all we ever seem to do," Lloyd grumbled.

"Your Golden Power only strengthens his cause. We must not lose sight," Sensei Garmadon shakes his head.

"But I miss my friends. What good is being all powerful if I can't have any friends?" Lloyd questions.

"Said no one ever," Lacey adds in jokingly. She remembers in almost all the movies and T.Vs she watched, the vilain would always prefer power over family and friends.

"The Golden Power needs to be protected, honored. Evil forces will seek it, try to take it for this own. It seduces. Even your friends may one day covet it." Sensei Garmadon said.

"My friends would never hurt me and Lacey." Lloyd said frowning, he shakes his head at his father's statement.

"They who hold the power has a tremendous obligation. You two must be prepared to handle this journey alone. Even without me one day," Sensei Garmadon sighs.

"Yeah I know." Lloyd said quietly and Lacey sighs sympathetically.

"Keep your chin up, son. Legend also states there is a jewel inside the maze, the most beautiful oasis no one has ever seen before. Perhaps we will be the first." Sensei Garmadon said glancing at Lacey who smiled despite the situation.

_______________

The Ninja plus Nya all approach the tomb where the Serpentine currently reside in. "Tomb of the Stone Army. It's been sealed since the Serpentine were trapped here," Kai says looking at it.

"It appears the seal has been opened" Zane notices before they hear whistling. They all turn to see Skales with a bag. "Aah! Not you again!" He yelps in surprise.