Chapter Ten Ashlynn

Gasping for breath, I grabbed the bottle. Sobs escaped my mouth. It never ended. For the past week everyday there was something new. My face, my family, my friends, my clothes, my personality, and now, the worst, my weight.

ashlynnsdevil: no wonder ashlynns never been swept of her feet. shed be dropped so fast. maybe she should consider buying a gym membership...

Screaming, I sent my phone flying into the wall. Pulling my hair, I sobbed. Why was this person doing this to me? I couldn't look in the mirror. I hated everything about myself. My mind was crammed with horrible things about me. I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I can't do anything right, no one likes me, everyone hates me, my family hates me, I'm just embarrassing myself. I was so tired if it all! Of fighting just to keep my head above the water, of trying to prove to these people I'm worth something! But I guess the truth is, I'm not. Screaming again, I picked the bottle up and took off the lid. There they were. Tears fell down my face down to my neck. Sobbing, I poured them into my shaking hands. Screaming and gasping for breaths, I looked up at the ceiling. There, sitting on my bedroom floor, I popped the pills into my mouth and chewed.