Chapter Three Lilly

A single tear fell on my keyboard. Wiping it away with the sleeve of my jacket I continued reading.
_infoforall_: lillys been stalking a teacher, then blackmailing him for an A. creeper much?!

hottiewantstoparty: lillys so gross omg stalking a teacher? like seriously!

beYOUtiful: did you all hear about the stalker? lock yr doors and shut yr windows!!
They just wouldn't stop. Who did this? Honestly I was so tired of it all. I scrolled through all the old comments people had posted.

cecec: at least I don't sleep with teachers for a scholarship - beware the slut

-56.haha_: lol lillys face when she writes is like a dying hyena

sleepeatrepeat: fatty eats it all. pas the fries and cake to lilly loser
A sob escaped my mouth. More and more tears streamed down my face. I stood up shaking, and curled up on my bed. Sobbing, I tried to take deep breathes. Slowly I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I opened the third drawer, slowly, my breaths becoming shallower. I pushed my shirts out of the way, careful, as if they were made of glass. There it was. Sitting under my piles of shirts, sat the one thing I could rely on. My hands shook as I grabbed the metal handle. Walking over to my bed I looked in the mirror. The reflection looking back wasn't me. In there mirror I saw a girl with long black hair in a messy bun, red eyes from crying, and tears streaking down her face. But that wasn't me. That couldn't be me! Sitting in the bed I held up the knife. Glancing at the door to make sure it was still locked, I let one finally tear drop before bringing the knife down across my wrist.