Part five: Tamago - The Arsonist

10 pm:

Riots, protests, violence, lust. They all come from the predecessor of what we know as chaos. It is a detriment to society, however it fuels the flames and surges the adrenaline of our lives. We slip into its grasp, as if we have nothing left to lose, then suddenly, with the flip of a switch, everything changes. The emotion, the atmosphere, within seconds indulged in chaos, your life can change forever.

There were two hours left until the plan to burn down The Inner 66 HQ was a go. For the past couple of hours I had been doing nothing but making Molotovs to ignite the fuel that we were going to drown the building in.

Thousands of people had joined this gang of delinquents called "The Haven." It was a place of sanctuary and unity. We may be rough and tough onto everyone else, however inside the group, we treat everyone like family. The Haven was one of the only groups in the country that still had a voice and didn't follow anyone like a herd of sheep. We followed our own rules and did what we felt was right. We were our own society, attempting to bring down the government with the little we had.

The leader of The Haven, Michael, had suspicions that the government and Innersloth were somehow tied together. Obviously this was somewhat true because how else could you get permission to send people off into space? Not only that, but Michael believed it was something more than just contracts and handshakes, but today we were going to test his theory to see how the government would react to one of Innersloth's headquarters burning down, all by a bunch of delinquents who can't spell "appreciate," correctly.

At this point, Nuggies had been asleep for six hours. We had to smash her phone on the way to The Ditch, which is what we called our headquarters. If we didn't smash her phone, the police would have been able to track her and worst of all, so would her dad. She was the newest member in this small clan, however she would get a better education here than she did stuck with that freak of a father. I hated that man, if you could call him a man at all.

He hid his child away from the public like a coward, like he was ashamed of her, it made me sick.

I stuck a rag into the final molotov and moved it to the side with the other hundreds of Molotovs I had made within the past hour. As I moved the last one with the others, I put my head in my hands and I thought because we had so many Molotov's, we could use them as an act of self defence if the guards decided to shoot at us.

"Tamago!!" Michael called my name from above me, shattering my thought process into thousands of pieces. I was leaning up against a large truck with tires that were thicker than the entire wheel themselves. He jumped down from the roof of the truck and landed in front of me with his purple mohawk dominating my field of vision. He had a rather dirty face, covered in red and black face paint. Blue eyes spoke words of hope in front of me and his scrawny figure could be seen from a mile away. While he didn't look like a leader, he had the characteristics of what every leader should have.

"Good job on making some extra molotov's!" He awarded proudly, "That should be enough for this attack!" He pulled up an empty stool and sat next to me, "Are you okay?" I looked up at him, smiling that he actually cared for my wellbeing.

"I'm okay." I told him flatly, "Getting excited about this attack."

"So am I." He said, with his legs starting to shake with adrenaline. "What I'm more excited about is how they're going to react to it. Will it be breaking news spread by the government or will it be some journalists pansies?" He clapped his hands and rubbed them together fiercely. I laughed at his devotion for a negative response by the government.

"I hope your theory is right!" I exclaimed, "What's the plan anyways? Obviously you gave everyone a pep-talk while I was gone, and now people are setting up cars, trucks and making all of these Molotov's. That's why it's so crazy right?" He laughed and put a hand on my shoulder.