Part two: Parsnip and Junior - The Experienced

Hello! My name is Junior. I'm only young however I have seen a lot in space. Being on Skeld has been the most wondrous experience of my entire life, however one of the most worrying ones too. This is the first mission Baba and I have been on, and we have made so many friends. We have been on this ship for two days now and for some reason there have been two people that have disappeared off the ship. I wish I knew what happened to them, because every time I'd ask Baba where my new friends were, they would just say "They're sleeping." And "they won't be awake for a long time." Every night, I'd think about them, I miss them so much.

The red one was always so nice to Baba and I. He taught me a lot about how to do wires and all of the special tasks in electricity, and green found out he was asleep in electricity, doing what he loved. Green reported it and we all came back to talk about it, Baba put my hands over my ears and told me to "Let the adults speak." And most of that meeting was a lot of people just yelling at each other, it made me shake and clutch onto Baba more.

Orange was next to leave. His son was clingy on me and we had become good friends. He loved playing with his dad and when Baba and I would see them, they would be laughing and they would either be holding hands like Baba and I, or they'd be giving each other piggyback rides. We found Orange, and his son tapping him on the shoulder. My Baba put his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see and only more yelling happened when another meeting was called. Baba was very quiet, and let the arguments happen. They focused their attention on me and just cared for me. No matter how much they care for me though, I miss my friends a lot.

Skeld. A home in the black sky. It's how Innersloth transported people and how they moved other workers to get them in-between Mira and Polus. The thought of staying here for another five days made my stomach feel funny. I didn't want anyone else disappearing. I held Baba's hand as we ran into Admin where they swiped their card and looked at the camera. I didn't feel happy, I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Junior." Baba called my name and I snapped my head so I was looking at them, leaving my train of thought. They looked at me back with a big sparkle in their eyes. They scratched their head, thinking about something. I looked at them and hugged their leg.

"Baba, I don't want anyone else leaving! Everyone is disappearing and I'm not getting an explanation why! What is going on Baba?" I begged for him to tell me. They kneeled down to my height and put a both hands on my shoulders.

"Junior, I can't say to you what is happening to everyone." They started, looking away with tears in their eyes. I tilted my head to the side to make sure they were ok but they stifled the tears and caressed my face.

"I can't say what's happening Junior. But we have to look out for ourselves now." And just like that, they pulled me into an embrace. I hugged them back and in that moment, I felt safe with him. Suddenly, purple entered the room and looked at Baba with malice. But in the end, he smiled and swiped his card and left. Baba grinned and grabbed my hand and we headed for electricity.

Baba is very easy to trust people and loves everyone on the ship. Even though it's been two days, we somehow trust others, even though two of us had disappeared. Now that Baba was saying other things, it made me wonder if they were ok. Baba would always smile to the other crew-mates and tell him about his amazing plants. They've started to teach me about plants as well. They keep all of them maintained properly and I took inspiration. It made me happy that I had such an amazing parent.

Eventually we arrived to electrical, where another person was sleeping. It was purple.

Parsnip:

Purple was dead. Now there were only five of us. I looked around the room and guessed the body was fresh because both junior and I had just seen him.