Suitor

Silverbolt didn't like his suitors.

Except him.

Silverbolt stared on with awe at him, from across the garden, as his wings fluffed, and fluttered.

He was attractive, and had something different from all the girls, or the other guys.

He couldn't tell what it was, but he knew that he liked it.

The height difference, the dark, evil color scheme, the cold callous personality. The messy hair, the strength and charisma, the amazingly high undisturbed charm in his voice.

The look in his drop dead gorgeous red eyes when he looked at Silverbolt.

It all made it so wonderful. So complete. So right. All of it.

~*~*~*~*~*~* ⚡️ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Silverbolt was stood beside him, trying to hide his anxiety, flusteredness, and joy.

He could use the other's name, but where was the fun in that?

His glancing over to the other was so very obvious, but he really couldn't help it.

He was so attractive! Who wouldn't want to look at him?

After a minute he was caught off-guard by an arm wrapping around his body.

After a hard pull, he found himself settled in the other's lap.

He blushed a bright magenta, slapping his hands over his face, to try and cover it.

His brothers coincidentally enough, were nearby and came around by them, before the four of them quickly rushed over.

Silverbolt was pulled away, by the two younger of his elder brothers, Fireflight, and Slingshot, while the other was went off on by the eldest two, Air Raid and Sky Dive.

Silverbolt was relieved, but overall more disappointed.

It was kind of nice.

~*~*~*~*~*~* ⚡️ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Air Raid chased after the youngest, as Silverbolt ran off, trying to hide off in his room or the garden, like he did after things like this happened.

The youngest wasn't looking where he was going, and accidentally ran into someone.

Silverbolt backed up to apologize, and found himself blushing out of embarrassment.

He ran into him.

The other gave a low growl, but didn't seem to be actually angry.

"Watch it, little Aerial."

He passed, brushing against his wings, leaving Silverbolt a blushing mess.

His wings rapidly fluffed, and fluttered, as he ran off to his room as intended, embarrassed and flustered.

He had to write this down in his diary.

~*~*~*~*~*~* ⚡️ *~*~*~*~*~*~

The larger male had Silverbolt backed into a corner.

The stare from him, aggressive, cold, almost...

...possessive...

He was lifted up a bit, his feet off the ground, and wings flattening closer against his back, making him appear smaller.

The other moved his neck accessorization, talons risking breaking or ripping them.

Silverbolt was unsure how to feel.