thats when i feel his hand grip my stomach making me scream in pain as he begins to burn it, "your not taking my mate-your not taking my mate-your not taking my mate-" he repeats over and over again. i cry in absolute pain as i feel nothing but pain. 

"stop-STOP-!" i scream for sweet life before i am suddenly released, freed. everything around me turns abnormally cold before i black out.

Wrath's POV

what did i do-what did i do-oh god-shit-shit-shit-shit-

you fucking idiot, "Don't take my mate" oh how fucking bad that would be and here you are killing him yourself

I WASN'T-

yes you were, you were hurting him more then you were realising, your the one killing your mate-

NO I'M NOT, their going to take my mate from me, i need my mate-

but your mate doesn't need you-

"yes he does!" i snarl. not realising my brothers are here restraining me as i thrash in their hold, "Yes he does!" i shout. 

no, all you've done is hurt him, you've been hurting your mate-

"Wrath-Wrath, it's okay, calm down-"

"I'm not, shut up-" 

"get him out of here-" the anger. the rage. it's suffocating me and i can't take it. 

see, all you do is hurt people, Wrath, your very name is pain to people- 

"NO I'M FUCKING NOT!" i growl loudly before letting myself go. anything and everything in close proximity bursts into flames. i don't process anything other then the noise.......the noise that's so loud that it's deafening to those around me. everything that suffocated me previous to this event is released through this complete explosion. it's quick. but the noise is just more caotic then a bomb. times the bomb by war. wars are caotic, right? timesing the bomb by war would make that equivilant...right? 

i pant. laid on my stomach on the floor of this now black field. "Wrath?" i hear someone say. i think it's my brother....i don't know his name...what's his name....name-name-name-name- "it's Neron-" Neron...yes that's his name. Neron, talk Neron, i need you to talk, it's too quiet, it's not quiet enough- "it's alright, you just got a bit overwhelmed, thats okay, it's done now." yes, yes, it was overwhelming, "that must of been stressful." he says, pulling my limp, lifeless form onto his lap, my chest over his thighs as he rubs my shoulders. it was stressful. "but's its okay now, isn't it?" he whispers......no....no it's not okay-

"no-" i say, my forehead on the burnt grass that is slowly turning back to green. 

"sh-it's okay, that can be dealt with properly." he says, his hand moving up my spine which calms my nerves and muscles down, stopping my shakes. i let out a breath, "there you go." he whispers and then pats my back a bit roughly beofre getting up. pushing me off of his lap. i huff and glare up at him, "what? your not a baby, i can only comfort you for so long brother, now you need to be a big boy." he smirks and i just glare. 

"Rain's pregnant with four." i say and he silences. 

"oh that's not good." he sits down and looks to me. 

"what i don't understand is how it went from one child to four." i sigh, "it's going to kill him." i tear up. he nod. 

"but you do understand that if he dies, he'll wake back up in a day." i look at him for a really long time, "you think my mate hasn't died already? of course she has, but she woke up within the next day, he'll struggle. he'll deffinatly struggle, but when or if he dies, he's going to live, you need him, so he'll live." he explains to me and i nod. i get that. but, i don't exactly like the idea of my mate dying. at all. "were the voices surrounding that?" he asks and i sigh. 

"at first, but then i hurt him, i didn't exactly mean to hurt him, but they don't exactly understand." i grumble. he nods. i should really go see him. he's not going to be happy to see me, but i need to know if he's okay. i get up and so does he. my other siblings are currently playing catch the flame. you don't catch it. you dodge it and the first person who catches it......loooooses. 

we get back and when i do i'm at a loss. Rain is currently strapped to the bed while July is feeding an IV into his arm. "OH-" he yelps, seeing me, "Wrath, it's okay, you just put a bit too much stress on his stomach, however, i don't know whether its a good thing or a bad thing he hasn't at all miscarried." he sighs and i gulp, going over. from here i see the goose bumps over his skin. he's cold. i know, i have eyes. 

i sigh and light a flame in my hands. i rub them together until the flame disapears, but is still there, burning. if i just simply heat up my hands, theres no control over how hot i can take it. fire only realy has one temperature, but i can take it DOWN this way. i run my hands over his arms, down his legs, his shoulder before relighting the flame and rubbing it into his stomach. Their devils. they need it to be HOT. 

i smile when i hear him hum, watching his body relax completely. "i'm sorry." i whisper, my chest caving at the fact i hurt my mate so bad, "i'm so-so sorry." i whisper and lean over him. i kiss his forehead before getting into bed.

"Wrath, you can't get into bed with hi-"

"Fuck off, i can do what the fuck i want when it comes to my mate!" i snarl at him before curling up tightly around my mate.