~nineteen⚡️~

December 23.    Not proof read
Omniscient POV
3:26 P.M
"Man it's too cold for this shit". Tj said.
"Man you ain't lying" Brianna said.
"If y'all don't shut the fuck up complaining" Brandon said.
"Alllright guys let's jus clam down and have fun"Mel said.
"I wish CeCe could come" bri said
"Right that btc would've made it wayyy more fun" Mel said
"Y'all wanna go back to the cabin or do y'all wanna ski" Brandon said
"Ugh come on y'all cuz he wanna act like somebody daddy" bri said.
"I may not be their daddy but I'm yours" Brandon said smirking at Brianna.
"Y'all is just nasty" Tj said.

When their instructor was assigned they all started skiing. Tj did nothing but fall, Bri mastered it after a few tries, Brandon fall a lot but eventually got the hang of it, and Mel quit after a few tries. After they were done they headed back to the cabin. When they got back to the cabin CeCe and Josh were making hamburgers and fries.

"Okay because it smells good in here" bri said while walking into the cabin.
"Yea it seem like y'all doing a lil sum"Mel said.
"Well I'm bout to take a shower" Brandon said.
"Imma just go put my stuff in my room" bri said running to the stairs.
"They think we stupid" CeCe said.
"Right they nasty asses" Tj said.

Upstairs
Brianna's POV
I was sitting on the bed waiting for Brandon to get out the shower when I decided to jus go in with him.
"Girl what the fuck is you doing" Brandon said.
"I can't come in?" I said.
"Yeah. You gotta get in front"
I got in front of him and started washing up. But then I felt his hand go from my neck, to my chest, and to my stomach. He held me and started kissing me on my neck. He turned me and started kissing me on my lips. He then picked me up and slid inside of me. We continued until I felt him release inside of me...

Later on downstairs..
Omniscient POV
"Mmm" Mel said seeing bri and Brandon come downstairs.
"Whatchu saying mm for?" Bri said.
"Oh no reason" Mel said fake smiling.
"Welp food is ready so come get y'all plates" CeCe said.
Everyone sat at the table and ate while telling CeCe and Josh what happened when bri,Brandon,Tj, and Mel went skiing. After they were done eating Mel and Brianna picked out a movie and got all the snacks out. Everyone picked a spot on the couches and on the floor and watched Christmas movies until everybody was sleep.

December 24
9:28 A.M
Melody's POV

Me and the girls was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. We had pancakes, eggs,bacon,grits,sausages,French toast,and whatever everybody wanted to drink.
"Jesus know I'm tired" CeCe said sitting down.
"Yeah you shouldn't be standing for as long as you was. We got this you can just chill girl" Brianna said.
"I miss Chase I wish he could've came with us" Mel said.
"Awww it's okay Mel" Bri said hugging her.
"I agree it feel kinda weird not having him on the trip"CeCe said.
"Bib with his lil bad ass" bri said.
"Leave my baby alone he is an angel" Mel said.
"Sike you lied!" CeCe said.
"This bitch" bri said laughing.
"My sonny is a good child leave him alone"Mel said.
"Okay I'll leave him alone for today"CeCe said.
"Thank you honey" Mel said.
"Okay imma try to wake the boys up wish me luck" bri said.
"I sure will you gone need it" CeCe said.
It's so hard waking these boys up. They sleep like they worked a 12 hour shift. They just take forever to get out of the bed for no reason.But surprisingly they didn't take a long time getting out of the bed. Yes once everybody was in the kitchen we made our plates and ate.

Later on that evening
Omniscient POV
The girls was doing paint with a twist and the boys were out getting wood for the bonfire their having.
"I don't know why y'all got me doing this shit I can't paint nor draw" Brianna said.
"Girl neither can I it is okay" CeCe said.
"Well while y'all non-drawing ass hoes over their complaining my shit coming out good" Mel said.
"Well of course yo half artist ass" CeCe said.
"Byeee you got me weak as fuck" Bri said laughing.
"It was not that funny" Mel said.
"Is you mad or naw baby girl" bri said.
"Nawwwww" Mel said with a straight face.
"Anyway I jus know you and Brandon didn't fuck in the shower the other night" CeCe said.
"And did" bri said.
"Y'all is jus nasty" CeCe said.
"CeCe you need to be the last person talking about being nasty" bri said looking at CeCe's pregnant belly.
"Okay cuz I'm innocent" CeCe said.
"Gurl bye" bri said laughing.
"You far from innocent" Mel said.
"You are too" CeCe said.
"How about we all agree we not innocent"bri said.
"Right" CeCe said.
"Shit is it cold out there" Josh said coming back in the cabin.
"That's exactly why y'all got the wood" bri said.
"Right y'all might as well start the fire" Mel said.
"Well imma need a break my hands are numb" Brandon said.
"What y'all in here painting?" Tj said.
"Well it's supposed to be a self portrait but you can be the judge of how that's going" bri said.
"Well it's not bad..." Brandon said.
"Right Mel yours look sweet asl" Tj said.
"Thanks bae" Mel said.
"Alright y'all after we done panting we can put the gifts under the tree and then open them @12" Brianna said.
"wait what's the point of putting the gifts under the tree if we gone open them a hour later?" Brandon said.
" I don't know I just wanted to be kinda traditional" Bri said.
"Well we don't have to be traditional this Christmas" Brandon said.
"How about we all sit in the front room and one person at a time bring out all the gifts they have for everybody" CeCe said.
"They actually sound like a good idea" Mel said.
"I agree" Josh and Brandon said.
"Yeah it's a coo idea" Tj said.
"Okay well that's what we'll do" bri said.

The guys brung out all the gifts and put them under the tree. They talked and smoked while they waited on the girls to clean up their painting mess. By the time they were done cleaning up everything it was 11:50.

Im gonna end the chapter off here.
•Comment•
•Vote•