~Eighteen⚡️~

December 22
8:20 a.m.
Brandon POV
Me and Bri were just about ready I was taking our things to our cars while we waited on everybody to get here.

10:50
Brandon POV
Everybody was on the plane and ready to go. I was so relieved when everyone got to bri house on time. Now I just need to relax and enjoy this plane ride.

5:39 P.M
Omniscient POV
After everyone picked their rooms and unpacked. the girls started cooking while the boys were outside drinking and talking.Their first activity wasn't until the next day. Their first activity was skiing. But let's see how tonight goes...

In the kitchen..
Omniscient POV
"Girl I'm so tired" CeCe said wobbling to the chair.
"I see.. baby girl look like she ready to pop already" Mel said.
"Not too much on me" CeCe said.
"Anyway how y'all been doing. It's been so much going on that we can't even check on each other" Mel said.
"Right. Gurl it's been so much going on i don't even take time out to call my momma" CeCe said.
"Well I been busy with the boutique. I've been getting more shoppers lately. So I been tryna keep up with paperwork. On top of that me and Brandon been hanging out way more and I been around the little family he has. And I'm thinking about moving into a condo downtown. The boutique been getting more business so why not." bri said.
"Okay my good sis getting to that bag!" Mel said.
"Right" CeCe said.
"Naw that's all y'all" bri said while laughing.
"Me and Tj been doing good. And he has gained my trust back. After that happened I just been so happy. And Chase is getting so big. I'm soooo happy him and his father is gaining a bond. Mel said.
"Yea that's good" CeCe said.
"I agree. You been through so much with yo BD and it's good to see y'all get along and him and Chase have a good relationship" Bri said.
Mel started crying and all the girls hugged trying to comfort Mel.
"It's okay girl. You got through that toxic shit and now you gotta better nigga" CeCe said.
"We all got better niggas" Bri said.
"I know that's right" CeCe said.
"While Bri getting to her bag and Mel rekindling love with her boo me and Josh have been doing wonderful. He can not wait for the baby to get here and neither can I." CeCe said
"Shoot me too I'm tryna see my god son" bri said.
"Right I wanna see lil man too" Mel said.
"I wonder who he gone look like?? Josh or CeCe" Mel said.
"You know Josh bout white so idk" Bri
"Not too much on my baby daddy" CeCe said.
They all laughed and finished talking and cooking.

Outside where the guys were
"Man it's cold as hell out here" Tj said.
"Nigga you should be used to it we live in Detroit" Brandon said.
"Right what the hell" Josh said.
"Naw this shit right here is different" Tj said.
"Ah goofy bruh" Brandon said.
"Anyway. So what y'all niggas been up to. We haven't had a bros night in a while so I'm lost as hell" Tj said.
"Right these girls got us stuck in the house and shit" Josh said.
"Naw nigga YOU be stuck in the house" Tj and Brandon at the same time.
"Mannn watch out"Josh said.
"Man Mel got me playing family man. Chase is bad as fuck dawg. I gave this like nigga a hot dog and he threw that shit at the wall and almost hit me" Tj said.
"No way dawg" Brandon said laughing.
"Damnnnnnn" Josh said.
"Nigga while you getting hot dogs thrown at you I been helping Brianna Find a new place. Chilling with my lady is actually relaxing. When we not arguing. That girl is a whole different person arguing. That's why ion even say shit" Brandon said.
"I just know y'all niggas toxic" Tj said.
"Man that be her" Brandon said.
"Ummm that be who?!?" Bri said popping her head outside of the door.
"See" Brandon mumbled.
"Nothing baby just go back in the house" Brandon said to her.
"Oh okay I was just checking" she said closing the door.
Josh and Tj started laughing
"That shit not even funny dawg" Brandon said.
"Yes it is bro" Tj said.
"Ain't no way she heard you" Josh said.
"That girl got super hearing" Brandon said.
"Definitely" Tj agreed.
"Man y'all talking and Bri, CeCe ass is a hot mess. Since we moved into our new house she been tryna do to much for it. I be tryna tell her to sit down before her water break in Walmart. She do not wanna listen to me though. But I'm ready for my lil man to pop out."
"You say that now" Tj said.
"Nigga you saying that like you got a lil baby. Chase is a boy kid" Brandon said.
"Bro I can still have a opinion" Tj said.
"You right you right" Josh said.
Alright y'all food is ready. Brianna yelled.
"Hell yeah I been tryna eat all day" Brandon said.
"Damn yo fat ass"Tj said.
"Yea iight cinnamon stick" Brandon said.
"Yooo this nigga said cinnamon stick. I'm weak asf bro" Josh said.
"I'm on yo ass too leprechaun" Brandon said.
"Alright Eiffel tower we get it" Josh said.
"Y'all niggas got me weak dawg" Tj said while they walked back into the cabin.
"What so funny"CeCe said.
"Man these niggas dawg" Tj said.
"Anyway go make y'all plates cuz I ain't doing it" Brianna said.
"Come on baby please" Brandon said hugging bri from behind.
"Alright nigga what you want"Brianna said.
Everyone made their plates and ate at the table together. They laughed and talked. Until everyone was done eating.

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry it was short. Their skiing activity will at start on the next chapter.
•comment•
•vote•