~One✨~

April 15
Brianna's POV

"I just left my boutique, just to check on everything and get some paperwork done."
"Incoming call 4liferrr💋❤️"
"Hey bitchhh"
"Hey CeCe"
"Girl why you sound so dry? Who ass I gotta beat today?"
"Lmaooo girl nobody I'm just a lil tired I'm bout to go home and take a nap"
"Alright call me when you wake up I'm tryna come over and smoke😜"
"Lol alright"

That girl something else. I said to myself while driving off.

7:45 p.m.
Me: you tryna come over and smoke with me and CeCe?
Bestieboo💋💕: yep omw!
Read 7:48

"Heyyy bitch I bought the henny too CeCe said"
"Gir- I did not need no henny, it's a Thursday evening"
"Alright then more for me!" CeCe said.
"Where is Mel?"
"Girl who knows you know she always late"
"Yea you right,well I'll start rolling up then."
" as soon as CeCe started rolling up we heard 4 loud ass bangs on the door"
"Mel, we both said at the same time"
"Why you always gotta knock so damn hard for?"
"Girl I was not knocking that hard".Mel said
"Yes you was" me and CeCe said at the same time.
"Okay cause y'all can shut up and roll up ayyeeee" girlllll I said while laughing.

We smoked while listening to Toosii,Summer Walker, and some Durkioooo just to top it off.

(A/N: BTW Brianna's "house" is technically an apartment. She has a two bedroom apartment.)

The next day..
Melody POV

"Incoming call cuzzo💚"
"Wass popin' cuzzo"Josh said
"Nun finna go to Brianna crib"
"Me and da gang might as well slide over there too"
"Alight lemme let her know real quick"
"Fasho"
After I got off the phone with Josh I drove to Bri's crib and somehow the boys was already there.
"How in the hell did y'all get here so fast?"
"We didn't you just drive like somebody granny" Tj said
"They all started laughing" hahaha so funny. I said sarcastically.
We were all sitting in the living room Chilling. When CeCe busted out and said.
"Y'all it's Friday wass up for tonight" semi shaking her ass.
"Girl yo wanna be young n turnt ass" Josh said.
"Right sit yo small ass down" Tommy co-signed.
"Y'all can shut y'all huffing and puffing asses up" CeCe said rolling her eyes.
Josh and Tommy just laughed at her.
"No foreal though what y'all tryna do this weekend?" Brianna said.
"Mane ion know you know it ain't shit popin in Detroit ion even know why y'all asked". Brandon said.
"Nigga when did you start talking? CeCe said.
Brandon just struggles his shoulders.
"This nigga" CeCe said while laughing.
"CeCe yo ass must've drunk some liquor or some before you got here you been talking way too much". I said.
"Girl Ian drunk shit" CeCe said while flopping on the couch.
"You had to cause you just lost yo rabbit ass mind if you think you just bout to be flopping on my couch" Brianna said.
CeCe stared at Brianna for a couple of seconds "cousin you so pretty" CeCe said.
Brianna laughed in disbelief
"Thank you cousin" Brianna said.
"Alright are y'all niggas done I'm tryna smoke"Brandon scoffed and said.
I peeped Tommy staring at me but Ian pay it no mind that nigga be tripping sometimes.

"I got some weed we can roll up and smoke and chill like always". Josh said.

Tommy has always been fine to me he just look to much like play boi carti and ion like that.

We lit the 3 blunts we had and passed them around. While listening to Future, Lil Uzi, Roddy rich, and us girls got in our feelings of course so we listened to Beyoncé, Summer Walker, Kehlani, and Jhené Aiko.
2 hours later..

The  boys was knocked out on the floor in the living room. I seen Josh laid out in the kitchen. I chuckled while grabbing my keys I was about to leave when I heard Tommy say.
"Where you going?"
"Damn nigga you almost scared me" I said putting my hand on my heart.
"He chuckled, so where you going by yo self you know it ain't safe to leave at night alone". Tommy said tryna sound all concerned. I know he was lowkey tryna flirt.
"I'm going home duhh where else would I be going this late"
"Let me come with you" Tommy said licking his lips.

He bout to get fat ma thumbing he need to chill allat out.

"Man come on" I said

I checked on Brianna before leaving her apartment.
When we got to my apartment I gave Tommy a blanket a pillow to sleep on the couch.
" I turned the shower on and grabbed my clothes and got in". I heard the door open, I peek out the shower curtain and seen Tommy peeing.
"Uh you couldn't wait"
"Naw I had to piss" Tommy said obnoxiously.

When I finally got out the shower I went in my room and seen Tommy laid out across my bed. I rolled my eyes and attempted to move his heavy ass over. He groaned and pulled me on to the bed. Tapped him and told him to move over. He spooned me I was gonna move him but it was comfortable. I scrolled on Instagram for a lil bit before I went to sleep.

(A/n: I know the first chapter was kinda boring😭 and short but just let me get into it).