chapter 58 ~ motherhood

Start from the beginning

"Come on Cass, let me hold her so you can at least eat" I looked between my brother and Moni before reluctantly passing her over to him. "Yeah, mommy needs to eat doesn't she"

I rolled my eyes, making my way into the kitchen to grab some cereal and another large cup of coffee. Don't look at me like that, you try having a infant and then we'll talk.

"I knew this wasn't gonna be easy" I yawned, sitting down at the table. "But i'm always worried about jaundice, germs, reflux. I keep a mirror by her bed so I can check if she's breathing 10 times a night. And Mickey, as much as I love him he's no fucking help-"

"I can handle that"

I watched Sean pour a bowl up with cold water before making his way up the stairs. God if he was doing what I think he was....my bed sheets were gonna be soaked.

A few seconds I heard a loud scream, then a thump, followed by some not-so-nice curse words. I mean I guess that worked....

"Is that my little granddaughter"

"Stop, you're filthy!"

I motioned towards the sink because if there was any chance Frank was going to touch her, I needed to watch him scrub that heck out of his hands.

"Now you may hold her"

I watched Lip hand her over to him and I had to say; they all looked pretty cute. I wasn't always Frank's biggest fan but you should see the way he looks at Moni, I've never seen him with a smile so wide.

"God, baby shit is expensive" Carl snapped, walking in from the back. "Diapers are 30, and formulas like 25 a box"

"Buddy, you didn't have to buy all this, I was gonna go later" I pulled him into a hug, peering into the plastic bags. "Thank you"

"Someone had to since that baby daddy of yours is always sleeping!"

I could hear a bunch of yelling coming from upstairs as Sean and a now soaked Mickey came walking down the stairs.

"Sleeping Beauty is up everyone" I laughed, taking Moni from Frank and handing her to him. "Now you can watch our daughter while me and a bottle of beer go shower"

"Beer? It's 7-"

"I haven't had a sip of alcohol in months, don't take this from me"

I grabbed a bottle from the fridge before slowly making my way towards the bathroom. I was covered in baby throw up and probably smelt like it too, so no one was going to stop me from taking a long ass hot shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw on a hoodie, finally able to put a decent amount of makeup on my face. And by decent, I meant as much as it took to cover the dark circles under my eyes.

"Look at my two loves" I smiled, walking back into the kitchen. Mickey was playing with Moni in her little swing, and fuck was it cute. "I can already tell she's gonna be a daddy's girl"

I took the spot on his lap, leaning back into him. His arms snaked around my waist as the two of us stared down at our daughter. She had a bit of ginger hair on her head but her face....god her face was all Mick.

"She's really loud though, that's all you"

I sent him a glare as Fiona came wobbling down the stairs. God she looked more exhausted than I did.

"You heading to meet the planner?" I sighed, standing up as half my body cracked.

Her and Sean's wedding date was drawing closer, apparently the wanted it asap, so I recommended a wedding planner to help with the deets.

"Yeah, thanks for hooking me up with him" She laughed. I had planned one to many parties to not have a planner in my back pocket. "You and Moni are still in the wedding right?"

I sent her a look because that was news to me. After everything she still wanted me in her wedding?

"I didn't know we were invited"

"Of course you're invited" She sighed happily. "I was kinda hoping Monica would be the flower girl"

The flower girl? Really.....?

"Yeah okay....we'll be there" I pulled her into a tight hug, a few tears falling down my cheeks. God these fucking postpartum hormones were gonna be the death of me. "We'll all be there"

I sent a look to Mickey who had his face stuffed in a bowl of cereal. Whether he liked it or not he was coming to this thing as well.

"No way....I don't do weddings"

" You said you didn't do kids either....but here we are"

"I don't even own a suit'

"You still have the one from you and Lana's wedding....i'll just tailor it to fit you better"

"You kept that piece of trash?"

"Yes now shut up. You'll be there"

I quickly placed a kiss to his cheek before picking up our baby. God she was a heavy ass child, that was another thing she inherited from Mickey, not me.

"Don't worry Fi, this wedding is gonna be great....."

A/N OMG I CAN JUST PICTURE CASS ON MICKEYS LAP, LOOKING AT MONI AND OMGGGGGG I"M GONNA CRY