Intermission Chapter: Agent (L/N)'s File

(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(Y/E): Your Ethnicity
(Y/W): Your Weight
(Y/H): Your Height
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/S): Hair Style
(E/C): Eye Color
(S/T): Skin Tone

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 19
Occupation: Overwatch Agent
Birthplace: Colorado
(Note: Agent (L/N) is from an alternate universe)

Physical Description:
Agent (L/N) is a(n) (Y/E) male, weighing near (Y/W) as of the moment of writing. He is (Y/H) with (H/C) (H/S) hair. He has (E/C) eyes with (S/T) skin.

General Description:
Agent (L/N) is a young, aspiring teenager, his bubbly personality and sheer willpower make for an exceptional soldier. Thus he has proven himself capable of handling the pressure of an occupation like an Overwatch agent time and time again.

Along with his sly and witty personality, he has a much more serious side as he is determined to make it back to his home universe.

Agent (L/N) however appears to be in no rush as he opted to join Overwatch in their reformation and fight against evil.

Abilities:
Agent (L/N) has a substance known as bright matter in his body. Due to the dodgy reality jump he managed to absorb a lot of the material into his body.

Overwatch member Winston has theorized that bright matter is actually dormant inside Agent (L/N)'s body, and needs some kind of trigger to activate its true potential.

Side affects are unknown, as very little research has been conducted by Winston on the substance. However he does plan on conducting that research.

Agent History:
As stated before, Agent (L/N) is a teen born in Colorado from an alternate universe. After being sucked into our universe by Winstons machine, he would reside in Watchpoint: Gibraltar for a short time.

However, Talon had their sights on Agent (L/N) as a potential source of significant information.

After an intense Talon raid he was captured and taken to a base off in the Himalayas.

It was there that the existence of bright matter within Agent (L/N) was first discovered by Doctor Siebren De Kuiper.

Soon after he would manage to escape, but not before Doctor Moira O'Deorain managed to take a blood sample.

Potential:
Due to the discovery of bright matter, Agent (L/N)'s potential is ambiguous.

All we know for sure is that his will and pure determination drive him to be a great agent.

But as Winston noted, he doesn't have any specific or unique quirks. Which immediately puts him as a disadvantage from the rest of the agents within Overwatch at the moment.

Should Winston manage to unlock bright matters true potential, he intends on making Agent (L/N) bright matter based weaponry and gadgets.

I know I already asked this before, but I'm just interested.

How do you guys view (Y/N) on physical appearance?