The Vamps: announcing your relationship (Tumblr)

Tumblr Credit: vampette-paradise

Brad; "So Bradley, I've seen some pictures of you and a girl... Who is she?" An interviewer asks. Brad's face flushes and he looks at his lap. "No one.. She's just a friend of mine" He replies. James laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah.. Friend" He snickers quietly. Brad elbows James in the side and frowns. "Come on Bradley, we all know you're a handsome young man, you surely can't be tied down" She smirks at him. The other boys laugh, as Brad blushes and sighs. "Um y-yeah I uh.. That girl is my girlfriend... Her name is Y/N.." He says confidently. The boys wolf whistle and the interviewer smiles. "Well, congratulations on finding someone.. I must say, she is very pretty" She compliments. Brad laughs and glares at her playfully. "Hey, she's mine"

James; "James, come here for a sec?" You ask, holding up your phone. He goes over to you and smiles. "What's up babe?" He questions. You sigh and show him a picture of the two of you kissing in the studio. "Shit.. How did the fans see that?" He runs a hand through his hair. "I guess there were some of them who could see us through ther window?" You suggest. He sighs and nods. "I guess so.. Well, no point in hiding it anymore..." He starts to say, taking his phone out of his pocket. "What are you doing?" You ask, looking over his shoulder. He smiles softly and pecks your cheek. "Setting the record straight" He tells you, opening his twitter app. He tweets, "So I guess you've all seen the picture of my and my girlfriend @Y/T/N..." You giggle softly as his and your twitters blow up with mentions. "Well, looks like they're taking it pretty well.."

Tristan; "Tristan!" "Tristan who's that??" "Is she your girlfriend?" The fans scream at him as he tries to lead you through the crowd. He holds you close to his side and frowns. "What do I do?" He whispers to you quietly. "Should you tell then?" You ask him as he guides you towards the car. He sighs and nods lightly. "I guess so... They were bound to find our eventually.." He decides. He opens the car door for you and lets you get in. He turns around to face the crowd and smiles. "Uh that's Y/N... And yes she's my girlfriend" He tells them. "Really??" "You two are so cute!" "How long have you been together for?" The fans start to ask a bunch of questions excitedly. "I'll answer all your questions on twitter later, we have to get going" He replies quickly before getting in the car with you, driving home.

Connor; "Hey guys" Connor waves to the fans through the twitcam. "Helloo" Brad says from beside him. "We're at my house, and we got bored.. So we decided to have a twitcam for you guys" Brad explains with a smile. You skip down the stairs and into the living room. "Con, what should I wear for our date later?" You ask, oblivious to the thousans of fans who can currently see you. "Ah- Y/N.. Shit... Uh...." Connor stammers nervously. You raise an eyebrow before you realize what's going on. "Oh.... Uh... Oops...." You mutter awkwardly. After seeing all the comments that the fans left, Brad starts chuckling and he pulls you down onto Connor's lap. "OTP!" Brad exclaims, causing both you and Connor to blush. The rest of the twitcam was spent answering lots of questions, but thankfully, most of the fans supported you two.