Taehyung shook his head, "I need you to be here Jimin-ah, trust me. I'll save Jisun but in case something goes wrong I want you to help me from here" Taehyung convinced him and set his feet to Germany.

----------------

Jungkook fretted "how in the world did you think of booking a single room for the both of us"

Jisun silently unpacked her clothes and stuffs taking glances at him in between.

"I mean it's not that you could help it or you want it , right? Then we could've gone to another hotel where there are more rooms" Jungkook ranted half heartedly. He knew that this was his only chance of getting close to her. But if he gives in too easily then it would become suspicious.

Not to mention even he liked being with her personally, but he had to put on a show.

"See, if your feeling uncomfortable staying with me, you can leave this minute and stay elsewhere. I have no issues"

The words that escaped were not the ones he expected. He wanted her to plead and request him to stay with her but she flipped it back.

Suddenly he cleared his throat and smiled widely.

"No I mean I can still adjust with you here. It's a VIP Suite and I guess we both will have enough room" he managed grinning.

She knew he wanted it too and placed the words carefully not trigger him. When he agreed to stay there she smiled faintly and blushed.

There were two beds one in each half bedroom, covered in beautiful red sheets and pillows giving the room a romantic feel. The curtains hung down in pink and the carpet velvety. It had a bathroom attached to the room and another one near the entrance. The hall was huge with a cushion sofa and a wall mounted TV opposite it. Windows were glass panes that opened into a balcony in the bedroom making it look like a huge flat on its own.

"This one is huge!" He proclaimed stuffing a bunch of chips in his mouth eyeing every corner of the suite.

She raised her brows and sighed heavily.

"Haven't you ever seen a VIP suite?" She asked hurting his pride.

"Excuse me, I'm the son of Jeon companies and did you think I won't be knowing how it is like?" He said head held high as he settled on the couch beside her.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" He asked stuffing a few more chips as he spoke.

"We meet up with the company share holders and then...I guess we're free in the afternoon until flight back in the night" she said checking her iPad for the schedule.

"Good"

"What's good"

"Tomorrow's afternoon is on me then. Lemme take...."

"No I'm not going anywhere other than the meeting" she hesitated.

He walked to her and took her hands,
"Just this once, trust me" he said sweetly and she nodded still having second thoughts at the back of her head.

*****

It was next sunrise and the City Berlin was covered in fog giving it a bright yet cold atmosphere.

Both had woken up in their respective beds and gotten ready as it was time for their meeting soon.

Heading to the company they rode a taxi and the employees welcomed them warmly with everything prepared well in advance.

"It's beautiful" he exclaimed looking at the inside of the building and the interiors and turned to her. She held a stiff expression and hadn't smiled after the good morning they exchanged that morning.