1

Tharn POV

"I'm not cheating, I'm not cheating" that the word she chanting before she shot herself.

I woke up when my phone ringing.
"What up Boom? Tell me if it not important I will kick ass for calling me this early" I asked him when I picked up my phone. Boom is my PA, he is my friend and we are really close.
"Tharn, I have an update. His brother will arrive BKK tonight at 11:00pm" Boom told me. Holy shit. That what I want to hear.
"Why is he come back? With who?" I asked Boom
"Alone, he need to join his best friend wedding" Boom answered
"I want him tonight Boom, send him to my villa" I told Boom and end the call.

Finally what I have been waiting for years has come. Wait and see Kanawut, you taste what I have been experienced and you will get worst.

——————-

"Sir you have a meeting at 10:00am with Mr.Nakamura from JPN corporate and a business lunch with Mr.Chen from JY industries at 13:00. That all for your today scheduled" Jenny report me when I arrive office.
"Good. I will take leave from this afternoon Jenny. Clear my schedule from this week, I can't come back to join meeting and if there is urgent, Boom will be on my behalf" I told Jenny back, Jenny is my secretary.
"Yes sir" she replied and leave

Type POV

I'm excited to come back to Thailand. It's been 10yrs since I and my family moved to China. My father made a new branch in China and it is successful so we decided to live there and leave his company in Thailand under my uncle care.
Today I come back to join my best friend wedding. Mild and I are childhood friend and we are really close, I move to China since I was 10yrs. Only my family knows I come back tonight because I want to surprise my uncle and my friend.

I flight through Kirikun airlines and I can say this company is the best one, staff are friendly and take care me well. I look at my watch it's 10:00pm and I will arrive at 11:00pm so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up from sun ray through the window. I look around but I couldn't get where I am. I want to go get up from the bed and suddenly I know my angle has a chain on it. What the fuck is happened with me? I was shocked and scared. Suddenly the door slam open and I saw a man come in, his darkened eyes, stern face made me shivering.
"Who are you? And where I am right now? Who bring me here?" I ask that man
"Calm down cutie. Why so many question" he said. What the fuck! How can he call me cutie.
"Answered me you bastard" I am really angry
"Shhh. Don't shout cutie, I will tell you" he said and get close to me " this is my house and I bring you here" He said when his hand touch my face.

"Don't touch me bastard" I shouted at him " why you kidnapped me? I ask him
"You will know soon" he said stood up from the bed.
"Let's me go. I will report to police" I said
"Do if you can" he said and leave.

TBC