The man had red skin that encased his entire body, with silver accents here and there. There was a shining yellow gem in his forehead. He looked at all of us with curiosity as we all stared back.

Slowly, the man stood up, looking at his hands and at us. His line of sight went directly to Thor before he flew right at him. Thor was quick to grab him and throw him into another room.

The man went through one window before stopping at the final one-he hovered midair to look out of it. Thor jumped in and so did Steve, but Thor put his hand up as a warning to stop.

We all slowly made our way to the room that Steve, Thor and the man were in. The man slowly flew back to the ground, now wearing a grey suit that covered his body.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "That was... odd." He turned to Thor, "thank you."

The man noticed the cape that Thor was wearing, and tilted his head at it. After a few moments, a cape of his own appeared, appearing out of seemingly nowhere. "Thor..." Steve started as he stared at the red being in front of us. "You helped create this?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its centre is that." Thor pointed to the yellow gem in the man's forehead.

"What? The gem?" Bruce questioned, a look of confusion on his face.

"It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained.

"Then why would you bring-"

"Because Stark is right." Thor said, cutting Steve off mid-sentence. Stark is what?

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce sighed softly, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Oh, gods." I mumbled.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said from beside the man, before he decided to speak up.

"Not alone." He mumbled as he took a few steps forward.

"Why does your Vision sound like JARVIS?" Steve frowned.

"We reconfigured JARVIS's matrix... to create something new." Tony mumbled as he looked at the Vision with curiosity. He was in awe.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve grumbled in distaste.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." The Vision questioned as he walked around.

"You're not?"

The Vision shook his head. "I'm not Ultron. I am not JARVIS. I am... I am."

"I looked in your head," Wanda stated as she walked forward, away from Pietro and I. "And saw annihilation."

"Look again." The Vision said with confidence.

Clint laughed sarcastically from the other side of the room, "her seal of approval means jack to me." He grumbled as he walked forward.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone." Thor said, bringing us to a more important topic. "And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..."

"Is it?" Steve questioned with suspicion. "Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple." The Vision mumbled.

"Well, it better get real simple real soon." Clint sneered.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all." The Vision tried explaining

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You." The Vision said as he looked around at all of us.

"Where?"

"Sokovia." Clint said with certainty, "he's got Nat there, too."

Bruce started walking towards the Vision with caution as he looked at him with curiosity. "If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do?" The Vision questioned. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others."

"Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me." He rambled. "But we need to go." The Vision, much to our surprise, held up Thor's hammer.

Everyone in the room stood there in complete shock. Thor looked at Vision for a moment before taking his hammer as Vision walked off into another room, not realizing how special he was to be able to lift the hammer-or maybe he did realize, and he was simply humble.

I slowly walked over to Steve, leaning down to his ear as I whispered softly, "well, that makes four of us." He glanced a me for a moment before looking back to Thor, the hint of a smile on his face.

"Right." Thor said awkwardly, after a moment of silence, before walking in Tony's direction. "Well done." He muttered as he pat Tony on the shoulder and walked out of the room.

-----
lizzie speaks...

hey vision welcome to the team <3