Introduction

Welcome to the Ritual Studio's Bonus Star book.

Disclaimer : Read through the Vol-I of the Universal Tale - The First Saga novel in-order to understand the terms applied here.

This book is not a story book . This is a "Record book" which stores information of all characters, rituals , worldbuilding in my series . In addition , you could also see some artworks as well.

Once I start updating chapters , I will start to update by posting the information of the characters, rituals , worldbuilding like I said earlier .

So , Let's get started

Welcome to Universal Tale - Ritual Studio's SagaVerse Project Box

Hello my dear friends, My name is Jidei , the "creator of this SagaVerse". I am trying to create an wonder where all my stories comes together at a connecting point in terms of both shonen's action-fantasy theme and well-driven drama storytelling. This SagaVerse will be introducing different worlds with different protagonists, different antagonists, lovable characters with all connecting them in two words, "Rituals and Magic"

Rituals are universal powers that can be used by any creatures in the universe while Magic is what truly helps distinguishing these ritualistic powers whether the wielder is good-hearted or born-evil. These stories, these tales can told in many magical ways with these concepts of rituals , but i decided to make this nice and simple that can be digested by everyone. By creating an universe , followed with shonen and isekei genre. That's how the SagaVerse was born.

In these SagaVerse , there will a total of four stories to be told, a "quadrilogy" filled with characters and worlds you have never seen.

Universal Tale - The First Saga (Ongoing)
Universal Tale - The Second Saga (Still in Development)
Universal Tale - The Third Saga (Still in Development)
Universal Tale - The Final Saga (Still in Development)

Creators like me have this huge dream of publishing this as an official manga, but it won't be any easy task. That's why when creators like you and me and everyone like us join together and make this project come to life will raise our skills, improve and one day success will come to all of us.

---- Join the SagaVerse and become part of the family ----