Chapter 29

Now then, thoroughly scolded by Martha, I was weak in my legs and tears were in my eyes.

Dragon-kun's size is modifiable, so he's currently trotting around in a large-breed dog size with me on his back.

Dirk-sama seems to be grumpy, he wanted to go while carrying me as expected... however, I have a previous offense of mofuing in the public, so I was restraining myself.

At that small hill, anxious Elder brother and parents were waiting for me.

「Rosarin! Are you all right!?」

Niisama was crying.

「Going to a place where a dragon is battled, are you a fool!」

「I am sorry, Niisama. Please don't cry」

I wiped Elder brother's tears. Elder brother looked below my feet... come to think of it, I was riding on Dragon-kun.

「Rosarin, what are you sitting on?」

「Dragon-kun」

「I can see that. Explain yourself」

Of course! I have a premonition of a scolding course again... the moment I thought, ngogogo~ the sound of empty stomach came from somewhere.

「Niisama」

「What」

「I am also hungry」

「...... Me too」

Elder brother compromised. The Knights also seem to be returning after having a lunch.

Somehow, seeing people having a hard break and dried meat for a lunch feels unpleasant.

「Rudolf-san, may I cook a soup for everyone?」

「Jouchan, you can cook even though you are this small?」

「Yes, more or less」

「Commander, Rosarin's meals are unbelievably delicious」

Please stop it, don't raise the hurdle! It's just a little better than dried meat with bread!

「Alright, then I will leave it to you」

「O, Ojousama, are you going to make something?」

Arc started taking out things from a bag, among them were a pot, kitchen knife, chopping board, a complete set of seasonings, herbs, vegetables, dried fish...

「Why are there so many things inside?」

「Dan said to use it on the spot were something to happen. Monsters pretty much appear over here, so he prepared this in case Ojousama's lunch box was to be compromised」

「Dan...」

This is truly a state of emergency... I am grateful for your consideration!

I decided to make a simple barbecue and soup for the hungry Knights. As expected, cooking in the child form would be inconvenient, so I cooked in Rosalia's (16 years old) form.

「Shiit, she's cute」

「Her boobs are huge~」

Oy. The former aside, the latter one is- Ah, Dirk-sama mercilessly punched him. He's unusually angry, yeah.

「Might you be talking about my daughter?」

Father! Your magical power is leaking! The fire is going out!

「Fu~」

Ah, nice one, Dragon-kun! The fire didn't go out thanks to his fire breath.

「Thank you」