Chapter 8

One month passed since then. As a result of doing my best every day, I think that my relationship with the family has gotten considerably favorable. Mother's physical condition also is favorable. She's able to reach the garden now and her complexion has improved as well.

She uses all of her strength to go though! Manya has to give her a shoulder on the way back.

And, one morning, I have gone to see off Father which has already become a habit.

「Shall we go together?」

「Ai?」

Father yo, didn't you omit too much? Father then properly explained when I titled my head.

「... Do you want to see my workplace?」

「Ai!」

This would be my first outing since coming here. I naturally answered immediately. The expressionless Father seemed to be somewhat delighted.

Father easily lifted me up in his arms and boarded the carriage. I was sitting by Father's side at first, but it was difficult to see from the window, so I ended up looking outside from Father's lap in the end.

「Woow~」

It's my first time outside. As I thought, the cityscape of fantasy is built from bricks.

Ah, a beastman discovered. I want to touch him.

It's still early in the morning, so most of the shops are closed. I want to see the scenery during the daytime too~

While watching out of the window without losing interest, the castle entered my sight. Father works at the castle, he is the current Prime Minister-sama. Even in the game, he was called Icy Prime Minister who shot frozen beams.

He might get misunderstood because of his taciturn nature, expressionless face and his wrinkling glabella, but he's in fact, a clumsy and lovely person. Our Father's shyness is adorable!

Father prepared a chair and sat me down, then began going through a mountain of documents on his desk.

「... Toutama」

「What is it?」

「Do you have to finish all dis in one day?」

「... I go early and return late because I can't finish it in a day」

The royal government, what an exploitive company. Father prepared a picture book from my favorite series for me so I wouldn't get bored. Ah, I wanted to read this one. He's so busy yet he prepared this for me...

I have made a decision.

I will improve Father's working environment. And then, we will go on a trip with the whole family so Father can take a proper rest.

Now then, let's observe what I could do first.

「... Arc, hand this in and have it redone. There are too many defects」

「Yes」

「Redo it」

「Yes」

「Redo it」

There are many documents to redo, huh? I asked Arc to show me the documents. He quickly obliged. Is this fine, Prime Minister's aide. I might be a relative, but I'm still an outsider, you know?.

Taking the opportunity, I have him tell me where the defects are. Defects are mainly in the petitions. Moreover, the names and contents are written by different people, so it's difficult to check.