Chapter 5

Because Mother has been downed, I reluctantly returned to my room. When I noticed a faint flowery fragrance and turned around...

... There was a displayed. Unfashionably. Many Suzuran in a huge vase that was as big as a bucket. Unfashionably. Moreover, there are two of the same sized vases. It is probably that maid's doing, but... while thinking that maid must be a muscleman, I went to report to Elder brother.

Fortunately, it seemed that his lesson was over, so I took his hand and lead him into my room.

「... The hell is this?」

... Right~

「No, even if you pull out all the flowers in my flower bed, it won't fill up an entire vase, you know!?」

Right!

「I can't understand! Even florists probably don't have this many Suzuran!?」

I didn't know whether there are florist shops in this world so I couldn't tell, so Elder brother confirmed it for me, but right! This number is obviously abnormal!

「Let's go to the garden!」

Elder brother led me by the hand and went to the garden which has changed completely since the morning.

「WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!」

Shouted Elder brother. I understand your feelings.

Part of the garden was white. No, looking closely, they are all Suzuran, aren't they!!

「Bocchama, there's no end no matter how many I cut. I wonder if this is a prank of a Spirit-sama?」

The one who appeared while scratching his head was our gardener, Tom Jiisan.

「Your favorite, many of them. Happy?」

「Eh」

I heard whispers close to my ear. Something's there. Moreover, it said something inexcusable. I did say that I liked Suzuran, didn't I? Eh? This was for me? Is it my fault?

「Tom, when did this happen? It was normal when I visited with Rosalia this morning」

「Oh myy, Jouchama was here too? It happened around the noon, they multiplied in a blink of an eye. Manya also ran off after cutting about three bundles. While that fellow is slow, she really is quick to run away...」

The two continued to talk without noticing my face that has turned pale. Manya is that bad luck maid, probably.

I tried diverting my thoughts, but the situation has not improved.

「Rosalia?」

Elder brother noticed that something was wrong with me.

「Niitama, I am showwy」

「What about?」

「Dis mighd have happened becaushe I shaid I like Suzuwan」

「Not happy?」

The whispering voice near my ear has gotten uneasy. It's not like you are at fault.

「I am happi, but a few wash enough fo me. I wash fine wish jus de flowees Niitama's flowees. Dank you fo twyin to makesh me happi. Ish fine now」

The something which was by my ear peeked at me. I'm not angry. I'm happy for your thoughts.

There are spirits in all kinds of things in this world. They bestow spirit protections on people they took liking to on a whim. In return, people will give them a name, which gives the spirit an individuality for the first time. It appears that this child took a liking to me.