Chapter 14

My body is wrapped in soft mofumofu. Something big is grinding agaist the back of my neck.

「Dat tickles...」

Is it a dog? A cat? I don't know but I extended my hand and mofumofu massaged it.

A purring resounds from its throat... huge cat? I think... dogs do not purr.

There? Does it feel good there? I thoroughly enjoy my mofumofu powers.

『... I told thy to stop massaging me in front of people』

The somewhat entrancing sexy baritone voice has completely woke me up.

My posture suggested that I have pushed Holy Beast-sama down. It wasn't on purpose. I was half-asleep.

But, thank you for the meal. That was a wonderful mofu feeling.

「Unya!?」

My field of vision suddenly turned over.

『Tit for tat』

「Ahaha, dat tickles!」

Holy Beast-sama rubbed against the back of my neck. He's only lightly pinning my belly with his paw, but I can't move. Uooh, that tickles!!

When I look around searching for help...

Did he dislocate his jaw? Arc's mouth was opened to such a degree.

Father's expression seemed as if he was biting a handkerchief. I, is he jealous? His magical power is leaking. Stop it, please.

His Majesty was covering his mouth while trembling... what is so amusing? We don't know each other for long, so I can't tell.

In the meanwhile, a serious situation has occurred.

「Pee...」

I'm being stepped on my belly and I have drunk lots of tea before coming to the audience hall, so I need to go to the restroom.

Holy Beast-sama who picked up my mutter with his high-performance ears swiftly jumped up... huh? Holy Beast-sama's face is turning into that of a human... huhh?

Before I noticed, I was thrown into the restroom. It was quite at the last moment, so I finished taking care of the business and washed my hands. The water and sewage system of this world has been perfected with magic, so there's no discomfort.

『Finished?』

A good-looking man with blip blopping ears was waiting at me in front of the restroom.

The ears and tail have not changed. The height is similar to Father's. About 190cm? A long, golden, bushy mane? Hair? His cat-like eyes are the same as well. Holy Beast-sama is as hunk, huh... ah, he turned into a hunk at the end of the game. I was just shaken up because he changed in front of me all of sudden. Umu, I get it.

「Ai. Dank you fo waitin」

『Umu』

When I nodded, Holy Beast-sama picked me up. It's a shoulder ride~ so high!

「Kyaa~」

I made merry from the unusually high viewpoint. I didn't experience such a viewpoint even before I died! Holy Beast-sama seemed to be proud.

When the temptation of the twitching ears won over me and I started caressing them, Holy Beast-sama spoke to me.

『Most people usually avoid Beastmen, but Rin seems to be fine』

「Ai. I lathel likesh dem. Holy Beast-tama, you look cool. Dank you bewwy much fo bwingin me to de westloom」

『Umu』