"Okay , you want to go back to work or to sleep?" He asked me.

"Of Course work Boss" he lightly chuckled and went off. I called Mew.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Same again who is he talking with this long. My anger raised immediately. I'm so overprotective and more and more obsessed with him. I can't help it.

I called him again.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Same again, I called him once again. He picked up immediately.

"Hello P'Tae'' he said calmly. It triggered me more

"Why didn't you answer my call for so long, nong?" I know I sounded angry and I clearly know he hates this tone of mine.

"Sorry phi, I was talking with Gulf" after hearing that name my anger raised up to the maximum.

I just cut the call and went to Sing's cabin.

"Sing can I come in?" I knocked on the door. It's basic manners, even if I'm mad.

"Come in , Tae" I got in.

"I want to go to my condo immediately, Sing" I said angrily.

"Why , and why are you this angry Tae" he asked me with concern.

"Nothing, I have some urgent work at home!!" I said with an exclamation, he understood immediately.

"If it's Mew , just listen to him first , don't hurt him , don't make the same mistake" he warned me. That's true I can't hear anyone when it comes to Mew. I just want him to be mine.

"Okay , I'm taking my leave" I started to walk out.

"Okay , don't get angry Tae" I heard Sing saying when I reached the door.

"I'm okay" I took my car and sped up to our shared condo.

I called Mew while travelling.

"Hello Phi, why did you hang up on me?" he sounded like crying.

"Where are you now?" I asked him coldly.

"I'm at our condo ofcourse" he said.

"Better be there , I will come early today" I cut him without letting him answer anything. If I let him , he might start his lecture saying job is important and we should not skip it and bla bla bla , I'm not in the mood to hear it.

I reached the condo within minutes. He was nowhere found. My anger raised.

"Mew where are you?" I shouted.

"...." I got no answer.

I went to our bedroom to check. I saw him curled in bed. I started to panic.

"Mew baby , what happened , why are you crying" I asked him when I sat beside his head.

"..." He kept quiet sobbing badly.

"Don't make me more angry Mew" he knows my anger very well.

"Why did Phi cut me off while I didn't reply?" he asked me in a low tone.

"Should I be happy when you ignore me and talk with the person I don't like?" I asked him.

He got up and hugged me tightly. I can't stay angry anymore , I love him truly and my weakness is his tears while hugging me.

"Sorry Phi , I was asking about his love and his girlfriend that's all and he invited us for a party which Mild organised to celebrate our graduation" he spoke still sobbing in my shoulder. I felt guilty. I really don't know why I'm this jealous when it comes to Gulf. I know his feelings for Mew. I can clearly see in his eyes when he looks at Mew. But I know Mew is not aware of it.