"She literally never focuses nor studies so...How? Just how?" Asuma says, his own sweatdropp bigger than his fathers.

"Either way, one of you will be having an extra team member."

"Whys that?"

"The numbers are unequal. Also, it was a request from...A friend."

"By any chance, was this friend Maki?" Kakashi sighed.

"Yes, it was."

"Agh...I'm grounding her." Kurenai rose an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you allowed to do that?" He rose his own eyebrow at her.

"I'm basically her second father. Tenzo gave me the right to take care of her in that sense."

"Why is she in trouble again?"

"She wasn't supposed to be anywhere but the academy, home, or training with me for this week." Hiruzen clears his throat.

"Best you get going then."

"WHERE IS HEEE?!!!"

"Oh. He's not coming for another hour or so." Naruto sulks as Sakura deadpans.

"Wait! I have and Idea guys!" They all turn to Maki who had a grin on her face.

"Alright...Lean in..."

Soon, they had prepared everything and as the door opened Maki yelled

"Now!" Water spilt on the man as she laughed, Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto joining in.

"We got him! We got him!"

"Got who?"

"Eh-" She deadpans at the figure behind her. They all look back to see nothing so she assumed it was a clone.

"A clone..."

"My first impression of you three..." He looks at the four of them, each having had a part in this prank as his eye fell on Maki.

'Must have been her to bring them together.'

"You're all tolerable idiots."

"Eh?"

"What?!"

"What did you say, ttebayo!?"

"Huh. That was different." Maki smirks.

"By the way...Wait- Hold on I know you!" Naruto points at the man as he deadpans with his one visible eye.

"You're Makis father!" 

"Eh?" Both Maki and Kakashi said.

"No he's not. That's Tenz-" She stops herself for a second, ignoring Kakashis happy yet shocked stare on her.

"My guardian is Tenzo san. Hes good friends with this guy."

"Anyways. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes...I dont feel like telling you that. My hobbies? Well, I have plenty. My dream? Never really thought about it."

"All we learned was his name..." Maki nodded.

"But I know him very well~ I even saw under his mask once!" The silverettes eyes widen in shock.

"You did?" She grins and points to the left side of her lip as his eye widen.

'My beauty mark...'

"Tch. Go on, Maki or I'll ground you for leaving the house this week." She pales slightly.

"N-Nevermind. Em...Introductions are useless about me since everyone here knows about me~"

"Fine then. You, the blonde."

"My names Naruto Uzumaki! My likes are ramen, hanging out with Maki-Chan And the ramen Iruka sensei and Maki chan get me! What I hate are the three minutes you need to wait for the ramen to be prepared! My dream is to become hokage! So that way everyone in the village will respect me, ttebayo!"

"You tell em, yo!" Maki jumps on his back, ruffling his hair as he laughs with her.

"Alright! That's enough Maki." She chuckled at the Hatake. Slowly getting down from Naruto, she took a seat once again on his left.

"My names Sakura Haruno and my likes are..." 

"Nuh-Uh, Sakura-Chan. Dont talk about Sasu-Chan. YOU! Not Sa-Su-Chan!" Sakura sweatdropped.

"I like a lot of things. My hobbies are studying, training. My dream is to become a good Kunoichi for my family." Maki blinked.

'For your family? That's new...Though her family really wasn't that great in the show...'

"My names Sasuke Uchiha. I like and hate a lot of things. My dream is to get strong enough to surpass my brother and earn the name as the heir to the Uchiha clan."

'My babies are all grown up!'

"Well. Meet at the training grounds at 5 am tomorrow. Ja!"

Maki sighed and looked up.

'How am I going to change tomorrow~?'

Chapter End~

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!

Im discontinuing this book because I really dont have good ideas for it!

Im really sorry for those of you who do like it!

Thank you!

(Future edit. NVM i'm continuing (: )