chapter 19

We pulled up to a very fancy place. Wow... it huge.

"Kian... how much is this place?" I asked, before we got out of the car.

"I dont want you to worry about that. It's okay. I have a lot of money that I want to spend on you." Kian answered, my question. I went to open my door but he gave me the finger not to do it. I giggled. He ran over really fast and opened the door for me.

"Well thank you, baby." I got up out of the car and straighten up my dress. He grabbed my hand and walked up to the front door.

"Are you two checked in?" The man in the front deck asked.

"Yes for the lawley's." Kian said. Oh my god... he put my last name as Lawley instead of Stone... does he even really know my last name? I'm sure he does. We both followed the waiter to the table. Kian pulled my chair out and I sat down as he pushed it up for me. I smiled to myself. I truly love this man. We both ordered are drinks and looked on the menu.

"Kian... do you know my last name?" I asked, looking for something to oder.

"Of course I do. It's Stone. I just had are last name the same because it would have been easier to do. I hope it isn't a big deal." He explained, putting his menu down. I assume he found something.

"Oh no it's okay. I was just making sure. But um, everything so expensive... like everything over a 100$..."

"Baby, it's okay. Just get whatever you want." I sighed and nodded my head. I picked out what I wanted and the waiter came back to us.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked. Kian and I said, yes and ordered what we wanted. Kian and I started talking about random things until Kian asked something personal somewhat.

"Do you still ever talk to your family?" Kian asked. I shook my head no. "Oh... is everything okay?"

"No... I dont wanna talk about this right now." I said, trying my best not to get sad on this day. It's my very first date like this. Mike never ever took me anywhere like this. He would take me to like somewhere like McDonald's.

"Ok that fine. I have issues with family too. We can talk about this another time." I nodded my head. The waiter came back with are food. We are food and still talking about random things. Once we got done Kian paid for everything and went back to the car. "Are you ready for are next spot?"

"Of course I am!" I said getting excited. "Can i know where were going?"

"Nooooo. You'll just have to wait and seeeee." He said, in hes funny voice, making me laugh. About 25 mins later we arrived somewhere.

"Kian really, where are we?" I giggled looking out the window seeing were in the middle of nowhere.

"Well it may have some walking so that's why I brought us some better shoes and clothes, hurry and change." Kian said, handing me all my things. I rolled my eyes in a playful way and quickly got dressed. Once I got done Kian walked up to me and picked me up. "Maybe it'll be faster if I, ran us up there. Are you ready?" I nodded as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Next thing I know where somewhere I have no idea.

"Okay can I know now?" I asked, as he put me down.

"Where at my somewhere, where I like to be alone. I can do whatever I want without anyone talking or seeing me. But what the best part is coming here at night looking at the star." Kian explained, as he pointed up at the stars. The stars wow... I haven't seen them in years. Moving away from my home town was so different. I use to see the stars all the time there but once I moved here they was all gone. because of how bright the city is. I mean the city is pretty to see but not as much as stars are.

"Wow... I haven't seen stars since I moved away form my hometown. I missed it." I told, as I looked at the shy.

"Kylee, are you ready to tell me about your family? I mean were somewhere, where no one can hear us. It's just me. Me and you." I sighed and nodded my head.

"Well, once I got with Mike my parents hated me for it. they would tell me how stupid I was when I got with him. Mike was really good guy until we moved here, but Once my 18th birthday happened my parents gave up on me and kicked me out. So Mike and I, moved here so we could both do are dreams and that didn't work out. He changed when I said I wasn't ready to move in with him. That's when he started being abusive and everything." I told, looking at the sky doing my best not to cry.

"What was your dream?" Kian asked.

"To be a artist. I haven't done it in awhile though. I started drawing when I trued 13 I think. But I haven't done any lately because of everything that's been going on." it was quiet for a min. "Can i know about you? You're family and how you trued?" I asked, looking at him as he looks at the stars then me. He nods.

"Well I was a big family guy. I would always be kind to everyone until my parents best away when i was 16. that's when i changed. i would do a lot of bad things, like drugs and all that. but i was all by myself for a very long time until i met Jc. He wasn't one yet until we hung around people we weren't suppose to. After awhile once we saw one of them turn into one they only gave us two choices, be one or die. So of course we didn't want to be one but we didn't want to die either. So that was the night we turned. They trued us into one in the worst way ever. theres a less painful way to do it and they didn't do so. But since then I hated my choice. I wish i could change back into a human. i mean for a day. but since i met you i feel alive. i want to be with you forever. i thought Andrea was the one at 1st but it's you. You are my everything. And i know i said i don't want you to be like me but if i want you to be with me forever i might have to only when you are ready and okay with it. I trust you and i know you wont pull the shit Andrea did. Fuck... Kylee... you mean everything to me. i always want to be with you." i smiled at the end. i pecked him on the lips.

"I love you." i said.

"I love you, more." he said, bring the cringy shit. i giggled.

"I will always and forever."

"Always and forever?" He question.

"Something that just popped in my head." I giggled. he did too.

"Well that can be are thing. always and forever." he kissed me on the nose.

_________________________________________________________________________________

1248 words. longest chapter yet. i hope you enjoyed. i just made a jc book so read if you like <3