✨Chapter 4✨

I'm sitting on the side walk thinking how I'm gonna get home. Uber? Maybe... Call Mike? Probably... Not.

I went to order a Uber but 4 guys walked up to me. I looked up at then with fear. Shit...

"Look what we have here." A guys said.

"She looks tasty... " Another guy said. The fuck!?

"P-please go away. " I said, getting up. About to ran back into the house but I in up in a ally way. "W-wha-" I got cut off from someone covering my mouth with there hand.

"Hush! Damn... You're gonna taste so good." The guy, growled at me. I looked at the man in the eyes. He had those black eyes. Like those black eyes Kian had that one day. Tear went down my cheeks. As... Fangs... Pop out. What am I seeing...

I closed my eyes getting ready for what ever gonna happened.

"Baby girl! Are you okay!?" Kian asked, cupping my face... I couldn't talk. I looked behind him, seeing all the 4 men... Dead.

"K-kian... W-wha-whats going o-on?" I stuttered, looking in he's eyes.

"Let's not talk about it, right now. Let's just go back to the party. Yeah?" I nodded my head. Kian picked me up like I was nothing and walked back to the party. Once we got there Kian walked up to he's room and laid me on he's bed. We made eye contact, again as he bit he's lip. "I'll be right back. Stay here." I nodded my head. He kissed me on the for head and walked out of the room. I smiled.

It's been like 5 minutes and Kian hasn't been back. I really wanted to go home so I walked down stairs looking for him or one of he's friends. Looking and looking and I found Crawford.

"Hey do you know where Kian is?" I asked.

"I think he's in the garage." Crawford said, answering my question. I nodded my head and started walking to the garage. I opened the door seeing a girl in he's arms with he's face shoved into her neck. He looked up at me with blood all over he's face and with those black eyes.

I slammed the door shut and ran back out side. I ran as far as I could until Kian popped in front of me.

"Kian get the fuck away from me!" I said, running the other way. He just ran in front if me, again.

"Kylee... Please let me explain... " He said, with the saddest look.

"No Kian... Your a monster. Get away from me... " I said, with tries going down my face.

"Please... Kylee... " Kian cupped my face. Tears went down my face... I shoke my head no and he was gone. I hugged myself really tight and cried. I walked back to the party but sat down on the side walk.

"Hey Kylee, I saw Kian, running back inside sad... So wanna tell I was wondering if you wanted to talk?" Kat said, sitting by me. I nodded my head.

I told her

"You should let him explain..." Kat said, looking around.

"Kat... Are they vampires? Please be honest... I don't want to think I'm more crazy then I already think I am..." I asked, looking at my feet.

"Yes... Everyone in there is but me... I let Sam feed on me, but I trust him. I know he loves me that he won't kill me." I nodded my head.

"I'm going call Mike... See if he'll pick me up."

"Just do what you think is right. I'll stay out here with you tell he gets here."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Mike. Hoping he well answer and be did.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"What is it? " He said, in annoying tone.

"I wanna go home... I was wondering if you can get me." I felt really nervous asking. he didn't say anything for a min then he did.

"Um... Sure. Just text me the address." I smiled.

"Ok. Bye... Love you."

"Love you, too. " He hung up the phone. I texted him the address and put my phone back into my pocket.

"He's coming to get me. If you want you can go back inside. Honestly I do wanna be alone." I said, to Kat.

"Ok I understand. You had a rough day. I'll see you when we go out." She said, hugging me. I nodded my head. She got up and walked back into the house. I waited tell I seen Mike's car. I got up and got into the passenger set.

"I just wanna go home... " I said, buckling my seat belt. He nodded he's head and started driving. The car ride was quite. Mike placed he's hand on my thigh and felt good. But not right. I smiled and placed my hand on top of he's.

"I'm sorry... For yelling and everything. I thought about it and I think we should actually work things out and stop being toxic... I'm am so sorry, baby." Mike said, out of the blue.

"I'm sorry, too. And I think we should." I said, and kissed him in the cheek. I saw that Mike passed my apartment. "Mike you passed my apartment..." He doesn't say nothing back. "Mike? You passed my apartment... I wanna go home."

"I'm taking you go my place... " He said, calmly, trying not to yell. I nodded my head. And all a sudden he hit the breaks. I look up seeing Kian. What the fuck. Mike got pissed and got out of the car. I unbuckle my seat belt and got out of the car. "What the fuck are you doing!? Get the fuck away from my girl and leave us alone!" Mike yelled.

"Mike come on. Let's just get back into the car." I said, grabbing Mike arm.

"Your girl? If she was your girl why did she kiss me, today!? " Kian yelled. My heart stopped.

"What... I fucking knew it. Kylee Were FUCKING done!" Mike said, getting into he's car driving away. I busted into tears.

"Kylee, I'm sorry, I was just ang-" I cut Kian off.

"Fuck you, Kian! You ruin my 6 year relationship! Fuck! You!" I yelled, with tear streaming down my face. Once I was done yelling he was gone. Kian and Mike.... Gone.