chapter 7

Kian and I walked down stairs to the garage and sat down on the love sack. Kian yelled for everyone to be in the garage and everyone came in here with in a second but Sam and Kat. That's cute that Sam well actually walk with her.

"Okay sam and kat already know about this but Andrea back. She trying to get Kylee and the only thing we can do is kill her. So I hope everyone here with help me keep Kylee away from Andrea. If you see her just snap her neck." Kian said, to everyone. They all nodded there heads. Right after that Sam and Kat came into the room and sat down. "Okay and now that everyone is here Kylee and I have something to say." I looked at him and smiled. "Were together. I'm sure y'all heard me ask her that but I just wanted say it in person.'' Kian kissed me on the head.

"Aww that's cute! And I do ship you, too." Franny said, making me blush a little.

"Yeah for sure. You to do go good together." Corey said, after Fanny.

"Thank you." I said, shyly.

"Also one more thing Kylee and I wanted to know if all of you wanted to get out of the house tonight and have a family type thing tonight. I think I would be easier to get to know Kylee." Kian asked, everyone.

"I'm down. I really wanna get to know her." Franny said.

"Yeah me too. This is the first time Kian ever did this. That shows how much he likes you." tara said. I looked up at kian and he was blushing.

"Ill do anything for her." Kian said, making me blush.

"Wait!! We have to give you a make over!" Devyn said, getting up, grabbing my hand, running me up the stairs. I giggled. Once we was up there all the girls were here but Kat.

"I'm goin to meet Kat half way..." I said, walking out of the room meeting Kat half way. "Hey I wanted to meet you half way so you wasn't walking the whole time by yourself." I said, to kat walking up the stairs.

"Aw thank you. Sam or Devyn normally walk with me but Devyn got really happy and sam talking to the boys about andrea what there gonna do." kat said, as we walked into the room. I sat down on the chair by a mirror where a lot of makeup was.

"Okay we got this planned. Um Kat, do you mind doing her hair?" Devyn asked, Kat she nodded and walked over to me and start to brush my hair. "Ok so Franny and Tara gonna go get your outfit, while Kat and I do your hair and makeup. I nodded my head.

"So what do you think about being vampires?" I asked, them.

"Oh I love it!" Tara said.

"Me too!" Franny said, after Tara.

"I like it. At first I didn't but I do now. After I met my lovely boyfriend Corey Scherer. He's with family right now. that's why hes not her." Devyn said, starting to put makeup on my face.

"So Kylee, how did you meet Kian? We heard he's side we want to hear yours." Tara asked. I giggled.

"So I was going on a walk because I just got over a fight with my ex and I saw a art store. I knew I needed some more art things and Kian was working there. So I looked for some pencils I needed and I couldn't reach them,"

"I know how you feel about that." Tara said, as everyone laughed.

"Yeah, so I walked up to Kian and asked him if he could get them for me, because you know how tall he is. And he started being a ass. He was being really mean when I asked him. So I was giving him attitude back. He was still being a ass until I was going to leave. That's when he started being nicer. My friend, Xepher was there so she got them for me. She asked me if Kian did something wrong but I was nice and told her no. Kian gave me a face that like he would lose he's job or something so I felt kinda bad. And that's how I met him," I said, not talking about the rest.

"He said the samething but wouldn't talk about the rest." Kat said.

"Oh I know what happened next. You should talk about it." Devyn said, putting eyeshadow on my eyes.

"Okay... so he followed me home. But I left my phone at the store and he wanted to give it back but he was to shy to stop me or something like that."

"Aw, Kian was shy." Franny said, with a giggle.

"Okay Im done with her hair." Kat said, putting the straightener down.

"We have her outfit!" Tara and Franny yelled.

"I'm almost done. Just gotta do the last wing" Devyn said, putting it on me. Once she got down I looked at myself and looked like a different person.

"wow... I look like a different person... thank you.." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Your welcome." Kat and Devyn said at the same time. we all laughed.

"Ok put this on. These are mine clothes. I assume they'll fit how come were the same size." Tara said, giving me the outfit. I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. I put on the outfit and saw that it made my boobs look bigger and my ass as well. I wasn't sure if I was okay with this fit. The door opened. I looked over seeing Tara. "Omg you look hot asf. Kian gonna die from just looking at you."

"okay... im not to sure if im okay with this look. I never wear anything like this before..." I said, not to sure. The other girls walked into the bathroom.

"No honey, you look sexy asf." Kat said. I felt more okay once I heard that from kat.

"Lets go meet the boys there ready." Franny said. I nodded my head. I walked behind everyone so Kian would see me last. I was kinda nervous about him looking at me but itll be okay. once we got down there Kian eyes were already on me. he looked me up and down and bit hes lip.

"W-wow... you, you look very pretty/hot." Kian said, kissing me on the head. I giggled.

"Thank you." I said, hugging him.

"lets get going." Kian said, as we all walked outside.