chapter 15

I woke up from a manager head ache. Ugggh. I touched my head then rubbed my face. Why did I choose to get messed up last night!?

"Here princess, take this." He said, handing me a cup of water with medicine. I took the pills and drunk some of my water and placed the cup down on the night stand.

"I hardly remember anything. Last thing I remember when you stopped me and then in up letting me drink more. Did I do anything stupid?" I asked. He gave me a red face. I gave him a confusion face.

"I- uh- you tired to sleep with me last night. I didn't let you but you really tired... Trust me... " He kinda cough at the end. I blushed madly... OMG...

"What did I do!?" I giggled with embarrassment.

"Um well I dress you because you couldn't even walk and as soon as I laid you down you kiss me... And it got heated... I told you no and you flipped me over... And... Started grinding on me... "

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. Thank you for stopping me."

"Oh no it's ok and you're welcome. " He said, kissing me on the head.

"Well I'mma go down stairs and get me something to eat." I pecked him in the lips and hopped off the bed. I put on some gray sweat pants and Kian purple hoodie he had on yesterday. He smiled at me. I smiled back and walked down the stairs. I looked around and there wasn't much but Kat food and I'm not gonna eat her food.

"You hungry?" Tara asked.

"Very... I need to get my own food." I answered, Tara question.

"Wanna go get taco Bell? "

"Definitely. Let me get my shoes and other things." She nodded. I ran up the stairs and ran into the room. Kian quickly cover himself and having a pillow cover he's area. I smiled at him knowing exactly what's going on. "Well, um, baby, I'm going with Tara to get taco Bell because there no food for me here." I giggled at him. Trying my best not to look down at the pillow.

"I- yeah okay.... We can go shopping when you get back." Kian said, with a red face. I nodded. I grabbed my phone, slipped on my shoes, and quickly kissed Kian on the head and left.

Tara and I got into her car and headed out. I plugged my phone into her car as we sang to Harry Styles.

Once we got there the drive thru had a really big line.

"Omg... Maybe we should go inside." I said, looking out at the huge line.

"Well I'll go inside and grabbed it. Lock the door so nothing to bad." Tara said. I nodded my head. I told her what I wanted and she headed out the door. Once she shut the door I locked it and of course I hear someone trying to get into the car. I look over and see Andrea trying to get into the car. This women crazy...

"Open the fucking door!" Andrea yelled. I laughed. I looked over and see Tara. Andrea disappear. I sighed. I really just wish she'll leave me only...

"Are you okay?" Tara asked, getting into the car. I nodded. "I'm really sorry this is happening. She fucking crazy. She makes no sense either."

"I know! Like she wanted to be with Kian so bad she would be with him. I don't understand." I said, throwing my hands in the air.

"Well I think I know why is doing this."

"Why?"

"Because she knows that Kian loves you and he would've left her for you." I smiled knowing that is true. Kian never told me he loved her. Maybe I should talk about it with him.

I ate my food on the way home. Once we got there I threw away my trash and walked inside the house.

"Kian I'm back! Are you ready to go?" I yelled. Kian popped up in front of me and this time he didn't scare me.

"Hey! I didn't scare you this time!" He said, happily and then hugging me. I giggled. "Well I heard what happened. Do not leave my site when we go, okay? I don't want nothing happening to you. I love you, too much. " I looked up at him and nodded. He pecked me on the lips. He took my hand and walked us to the car. Him taking my hand reminded me the first time we hold hands. I smiled. "What are you smiling about? " Kian asked, opening the door for me. I sat in the car and he quickly got into he's seat.

"I'm smiling about the first time we've hold hands." I told. He smiled too.

Tell getting back from the store

"Whose car is that?" Kian said, before pulling into the drive way.

"Kian that's Mike's car."