✨Chapter 2✨

I woke up from the light shinning in my face. I looked at the clock and saw that's it's 11:08am. Felt how dry my face was from me crying last night. I might take a good long shower then go to the mall. I'm not having my brithday be so ruin, by these men. I mean I can't be to mad at Kian for giving something back that's mine. So I'll give him alittle of credit but Mike, he can.

Fuck.

Off.

Wait... I need to call Xepher. I need to know why she didn't just give me my phone. I picked up my phone and called her. About 5 rings she answered.

"Hey Xepher, why did you give Kian, my address?" I asked.

"I didn't do that." She said, back.

"W-what?"

"Look Kian a good guy. I'm sure it's nothing. "

"Ok... Well I got to go. "

"Ok bye. Happy birthday! "

"Aw thank you, bye. " I hung up the phone thinking about how Kian found out where I lived. So I wasn't wrong. He was following me.

Once I got out of the shower I put on some black ripped jeans and xxxtentacion T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put simple makeup. I out a black hoodie on. I grabbed all, my things and walked out of my apartment.

Once I got to my car, I saw a car that I never seen before. I guess new neighbors.

I got into my car and started it. I drove to the mall. After about 15 minutes I got to the mall. I grabbed my bag and walked into the mall. I felt really hungry so I got me something to eat first. I got my order and sat down at a table. Honestly I hate eating alone. It's so awkward and so much more.

"Hey looks like you need company, " A Frimaler voice said. I turned around seeing Kian. How did he know I was here?

"Did you know I was here? " I asked.

"Of course, not. I'm not a creep. But you look lonely so,  can I tag along with ya?" I nodded my head. He sat by me as I ate my food. He just looked at me like he was trying to read me.

"What are you just staring at me?" He's eyes went wide and looked away.

"I-i don't know." He said, nervous. I giggled and continued eating. "So my friends are throwing a party tonight. Wanna come? I can pick you up."

Should I go? Yes. It's my birthday and I need to have fun.

"Sure. I need to have fun on my birthday." I lean back into my chair, not feeling hungry anymore. He smiled.

"Well happy birthday! I'll pick you up at 6pm."

"Thanks." I looked over at him, noticing he's jawline, he's eyes, nose, lips, neck, everything. I looked down at his, fingers and bit my lips.

"Kylee? Are you okay?" Kian asked, getting me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head with a red face.

"I-, um, I think I should get home. I'm not really in the mood to shop anymore." I said, getting up and throwing away my food.

"Well alright, I'll see you later." Kian said, walking away. Ok I really need to stop thinking like that. I have a boyfriend that probably gonna break up with me.

I walked back to my car and drove back to my apartment. I pulled in to the parking lot and seen that, one car isn't here anymore. Oh well.

I got out of the car and went into my room. I saw it was only 2pm so I still have a lot of time to get ready. But what would I wear? Maybe some things sexy? Yeah. Do all my face with makeup? Yes.

I walked into my closet to see what I had. I grabbed a different pair of black ripped jeans, that had a lot of rippes. I grabbed a cropped top that was really short but not to short where my bra would be showing, unless I lift my arms up. Then I grabbed so boots and placed all of these to the side.

I walked into my room and rubbed all my makeup off. And then my phone started to go off. It's Mike.

"H-hello?" I said, nervous, answering the phone.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm getting ready for a party," I said, walking into my room.

"Party? Where? Wait... It isn't with that guy is it?" I stayed slients. "Fuck... Im getting off the phone." Then he hanged up.

I place my phone down on my bed. I rather not talk to him right now.

Tell it's time to get ready

I got of bed and put on my outfit. Before putting on my pants, I saw the marks that Mike left last night. I felt a tear go down my face. I whipped that tear off my face and put on the rest of the stuff. I walked into the bathroom and put on full face makeup.

Once I got done I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and opened the door. Of course it's Kian. I looked him up and and down. He's wearing black T-shirts, black ripped jeans, with chains. Damn... He looks so ho-

"Kylee... Are you checking me out?" Kian asked, with a smirk on he's face. I could feel my face heat up. Kian lean down by my ear. "It's okay. Trust me... I checked you out." I got chills all ovee my body. Mike never did that.

He lean back up. "Anyway let's get going." I nodded my head. I followed out to he's car. Wait, the car! It's the car I saw today... Okay...

He opened the car door for me. It warmed my heart,I couldn't help but smile. I got into the car. Kian ran over to the other side of the car and hopped on the other side.

"Hey Kian, I know Xepher didn't give you my address... " I said. He had a worry face. More like a face he fucked up.

"I'm sorry... I followed you... I just wanted to give you, your phone back. I was just to nervous to stop you." He said. I just nodded my head. "I promise I'm not a creep. I'm just really shy sometimes." He mumbled the last part. I looked at him a gave him a smile, trying not to giggle. "Laugh.i know you think it's funny. "

"No, I think it's cute. " I giggled. He's face turned red.

After a bit we talked a little. Then he place he's hand on my leg. I took a havey breath. "Oh sorry. " Kian said, moving he's hand. "I forgot you have a boyfriend. "

"I-, um, don't m-mind. I l-like i-it. " I stuttered. Kian nodded his head and placed to he's hand back. Not gonna lie this felt right.