six ; chip daggers

6
"chip daggers"

chenle's car pretty much rammed into jisung's, sending it spinning off the track

chenle's car pretty much rammed into jisung's, sending it spinning off the track. proceeding it, came chenle's loud laugh and a angry huff from jisung.

but he was the one laughing when he beat chenle in the end.

"it's just a dumb game, i don't care," chenle said, putting down the controller on the carpet.

"sure," jisung said with a bright smile, reaching out a hand to poke chenle's cheek playfully. "rematch?"

"i'm hungry," chenle said in response, not exactly answering jisung's question, but it pretty much screamed 'no, i'm just a sore loser.' "let's see what you have."

"there's chips," jisung replied. "in the food cabinet."

"ooh, yes," chenle said, getting to his feet and heading into the kitchen. "what kinds?"

"i dunno, i forgot," jisung said honestly, also getting to his feet and joining his friend in the kitchen. chenle randomly picked one bag and opened it, gladly taken a handful to eat.

jisung hungrily did the same. but, of course, he's very, very unlucky.

he must've ate the chip the wrong because it ended up cutting the roof of his mouth. he let out a gasp of pain, earning a concerned look from chenle.

"you okay?" he asked.

"if cutting the roof my mouth isn't the worst thing to happen to me at the moment, yes," jisung answered, returning the rest of his handful back to the bag. maybe no chips today.

"those chip daggers," chenle said under his breath. jisung had managed to hear it and burst out laughing.

******

when it was nighttime, the pair of friends both took a shower. since chenle hadn't planned on staying over, he didn't have a spare set of clothes.

being the nice person he is, jisung lent him some clothes to wear for the night. as in, a grey sweatshirt and simple black shorts.

he was the first to fall asleep, leaving a still awake jisung with his own thoughts. gosh, was why his stomach feeling fuzzy seeing him wearing his clothes? it wasn't big deal at all...

and now here chenle was, sleeping right next to jisung in his bed, awfully close to him. it was the first he really took in his friend's looks — had his eyelashes always looked this pretty? or, well, his face in general?

it wasn't out of the norm to think your friend was the most attractive person you've met, right?

*****
cut the roof of my mouth once with a chip too. it's  p a i n f u l