two ; gym class

2
"gym class"

the sun was blazing hot, baring down on the poor students outside for gym that day

the sun was blazing hot, baring down on the poor students outside for gym that day. at least they were able to wear short sleeved shirts and shorts, but it didn't relieve them of the horrors of the heat.

they were supposed to be playing basketball — most of them didn't know how to play in the slightest, barely dribbling properly and their shots never even grazing the net. honestly, jisung was growing more bored as the time went by, waiting for that uproar the student who actually finally managed to score's team would cause.

"jisung!" said one of his teammates, ball in hand. "catch!"

there was a rather huge gap in height between them, so the shorter student tried his best to get the ball to reach jisung's hands. but he threw it way too high, hitting him right in the face. jisung felt his poor nose explode in pain as he took a step backwards, his hands flying up to cover his hurt nose.

he didn't break it again this time, did he?

"oh shit! sorry!" the student immediately apologised. "that was an accident!"

the game was instantly paused at that moment, one of the girls running off to get the teachers while everyone else pretty much just crowded around jisung.

as expected, chenle came over from his group, his voice full of concern.

"are you okay?" he asked, standing right in front of him. "let me see your nose."

"you're not a nurse, lele," jisung retorted, lowering his hand. his nose wasn't broken, thankfully, but it sure was bleeding.

both of his hands and now his shirt were stained with the blood from his nose. jisung only sighed — fucking great.

after school that day, jisung decided on going to chenle's house to spend the night.

from trying to make dinner for themselves by themselves (not exactly the best idea when jisung's around), jisung earned a new bandaid on his arm from cutting himself accidentally with a knife and having use to ice on a burn on his finger.

the finished product ended up absolute shit anyway and ended up in the bottom of the rubbish in the trash bin.

"so, wanna order pizza?" chenle asked. jisung nodded, sitting down on the couch.

"we can't cook, so good idea," he retorted.

"yeah," chenle said with an amused glint in his eyes and tone. "you're not allowed anywhere near a kitchen ever again, sung."

"i know," jisung said with a small smile. "i won't anytime soon."

jisung turned on the tv, switching to a random channel to watch, which ended up being a game of baseball.

"what pizza?" chenle asked from the dinner table.

"any," jisung said, eagerly seeing the batter hit a home run. "i really don't care."

"alright!" chenle responded, looking back at his phone.