five ; a crush

5
"a crush"

jisung thankfully took the ice pack from the school nurse, placing it against his head

jisung thankfully took the ice pack from the school nurse, placing it against his head. he sighed — he'll most likely being spending the rest of his free time in the nurse's office. at least chenle insisted on staying with him so he had some company.

"how much time until sixth period?" jisung asked his friend.

"two," chenle answered simply after checking the time on his phone. "i'll get our stuff."

"lele, i can do it myself-" jisung started to argue but chenle cut him off.

"you stay here and keep the ice pack on your head, i'll get our stuff," chenle said, as if he was jisung's caring dad. "i'll be back soon. if not, meet me by your locker."

"alright," jisung nodded, watching his friend leave the room.

now, it made him think — chenle did basically everything for him. he admitted to keeping a first aid kit in his backpack just for whenever jisung hurt himself, make sure jisung didn't do too much with the hot stove when they tried to cook themselves dinner, make sure he didn't burn his tongue, and now he wanted to stay with him even though he could be back out in the courtyard for the rest of their free time.

chenle's always the first one to react when jisung's hurt. just thinking about it suddenly make his stomach feel fuzzy.

he thought back to earlier, when their faces were a few inches apart when he had leaned into him after getting hit.

jisung didn't like chenle in that way... or does he?