"There is one problem hyung.", I scratched my head.

"Now what Kookie?"

"I don't have her number."

Just after I completed saying that, both bounced on me while playfully hitting me about liking a girl and not having her phone number.

"First things first we will get her number tomorrow."

With this I shrugged beside tae hyung since I was too exhausted to go to my room now.

Kim Misoo's pov

The next day I woke up with a different smile on my face. Yesterday's night was beautiful. I shared some very special moments with Namjoon which kept me awake almost all night.

I couldn't believe I had so much courage yesterday. Now I can't stop blushing thinking about all the memories. The way I held his hands, kissed him on his forehead and he kissed me back. Then that hug was so special too. I looked at my hands and saw goosebumps on it.

I smiled while rubbing my hands again and again. How am I gonna face him today after I acted so much courageous yesterday.

I made my bed and went to complete all the daily necessities. I took extra time to dress up today. I didn't put up any makeup because I wanted to reach earlier than others today.

Today they had to record themselves dancing for a popular show and I was again privileged to see them dance in front of me. I entered the dancing studio thirty minutes earlier than we were assigned to cause I couldn't hold in my excitement after yesterday.

I thought the studio will be empty but then I saw the reason of my smile practicing the dance steps. He was so into the music and dance that he didn't see me enter the room and I sat on one of the chairs and adore him silently.

The way he energetically performed in front of the mirror looking at himself snapping while loudly rapping his lyrics holding an imaginary mic, made him look so hot

I knew I was staring like a creep but how can I look anywhere else when I am in a room with KIM NAMJOON. He literally looked like a God when he performed like that.