Sick fick ^^

Requested by: xxSaishuxx
Srry I'm not sure how long this will be because I'm super exhausted but I'll try to make it more than 500 words.
—————————————————————

(Kaito's POV)

I woke up to my boyfriend in a ball groaning in pain. "Shu? Are you okay?" I ask as I roll him over to face me. He looks up and his whole face is red, I put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"Oh, Shuichi you have a fever." I sigh. "Let me go get the medicine." When Shuichi herd the word medicine he sat up really fast and was about to say something but held his head in pain.

"Shuichi whether you like it or not you have to take the medicine." Shuichi sighed. "F-fine.." his voice sounded horse. I headed to the restroom to get the medicine out of the cabinet and a wash rag for Shuichi's head.

When I came back Shuichi had his face buried in his bee pillowpet which was very old and beat up."Shuichi, can you sit up please?" Shuichi slowly sat up. "Is this the grape flavored one or the bubblegum one?"

He slightly tilted his head to the side. "It's the grape because I know you hate the bubblegum one." Shuichi's eyes slightly lit up. "Yay!" He gave a small smile.

(No ones POV)

Shuichi drank the medicine and handed it back to Kaito. "The grape one taste amazing! I could live of it for the rest of my life!" Shuichi's voice sounded like sh1t but he still tried to add enthusiasm to it. "No you can't, it'll make you sick." Kaito pat his boyfriends head. "Yeah but all I would just need to drink more."

Kaito laughed. "You know I like your enthusiasm! Live out your dream of living of grape medicine! Just not right now." Kaito gave him a thumbs up.He attacked Shuichi with a bunch of forehead kisses. "Waaah! S-stop you're gonna get sick!" Shuichi tried to hide his face from his himbo boyfriend.

Kaito finally stopped killing his boyfriend with kisses (weird way to put it but ok). "Okay lay down I'm gonna go put the rag on you, it's probably cold by now though." The purple haired himbo put the rag on his raven haired boyfriend's forehead.

"Okay, I'm gonna head to the store to get some snacks. Don't miss me when I'm gone." Kaito laughed. "No I'm just kidding, don't move to much you'll give yourself a headache." Shuichi smiled at him. Kaito gave Shuichi a kiss on the cheek and left. 'That idiot is gonna get sick.'

Shu pulled out his phone and started playing on it. After a while of mindlessly scrolling and getting frustrated because he was bored, Kaito came back. "Hey, Shuichi! I got us some dangos and taiyaki (a fish shaped cake filled with red bean paste)

(Dangos: kind of like mochi on a stick, they don't have much flavor but sometimes depending how you make it, it'll taste like rice
Taiyaki: a fish shaped cake filled with red bean paste)

Shuichi put his phone down and made grabby hands. "May I have the Taiyaki first!" Shuichi was practically drooling at the site of the small fish-shaped cake. "Yeah. Catch!" Kaito slightly tossed the small cake at Shuichi and Shu barely caught it.

"After you eat these though, you're gonna have to lay back down and take it easy. I'll take you stargazing if you do." Kaito smiled. "Kai-Kai are you trying to bribe me? If so it's working." Shuichi quickly finished his Taiyaki and made His boyfriend get him the Dangos

Shuichi took a bite out of the first one and was hit with a wave of disappointment that mixed with his migraine. "Can you heat them up? There cold." Shuichi's face looked hilariously sad. Kaito laughed. "Yeah yeah, sorry I forgot to hear them up." He looked back at Shuichi and laughed again. "S-sorry sidekick it's just, your face-" he said in between laughs.

(Small time skip sorry, if you're wondering Shuichi got to eat his warm Dangos)

It was around 1:30 am. Shuichi's head hurt and he was really tired but stayed up with Kaito. "Ready, sidekick?" Kaito used to call him sidekick before they started dating and Shuichi's heart always goes ✨w e e e✨ whenever he gets called that.

"Yeah" Shuichi smiled. Kaito opened the roof window and helped Shuichi up, even after years of training with Kaito, Shuichi's arms still have Zero strength. After Shuichi got up, Kaito pulled himself up and sat next to Shuichi.

They stared at the stars till morning, they cherished every second of it.

———————————
Bonus: "Kaito I told you not to kiss me." Shuichi sighed as his big baby of a boyfriend laid in bed dying of a fever.
———————————
A/n: Yay I actually really like this!!!
Words :803!!!! Not including author notes!
Am I proud of this?: yes
Are request open?: yes