2: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

[ The story of a wolf who used the skin of a sheep to disguise itself and fool the other sheep into thinking it was one of their own. Appearances can be deceptive ]

After all that fuss, Jimin was eventually convinced to pack his things and get in the car

After all that fuss, Jimin was eventually convinced to pack his things and get in the car. Now he was just sulking, crossing his arms as always. The journey to Busan was a long one since it was literally on the other side of South Korea. He was only being driven to the airport. After that, he had to do everything by himself. He vaguely remembered his grandparents' zoo and its location but it had been a few years since he last visited. Jimin had to admit he wondered how his grandparents were doing. They were always so nice to him and he remembers the zoo. What sort of kid wouldn't remember a zoo? Jimin had wanted to be a zookeeper when he was a child but that went out the window when his parents expected him to take over his dad's companies. His parents claim to love him but force him to study economics and business at university. That didn't matter now though since Jimin dropped out a while ago. Of course, his parents were upset about it but there was no way Jimin was going back to that hellhole. He was already on his way to one, he shouldn't have to go to another.

"How much longer?" He called to the chauffeur, the same one who drove him home yesterday. "About 20 minutes sir." The chauffeur replied politely. Jimin just nodded and went back to thinking. What sort of animals did his grandparents have now? Elephants? Giraffes? Big cats? Jimin loved cats. Just the thought of them made him smile a little.

Jimin bowed politely to the chauffeur before shutting the car door. Taking a deep breath, he hitched his bag up to his shoulder and entered the airport. He exhaled softly at the wave of cold air from the air-con. He loved that feeling. Airports always looked so clean and smart. It had been a while since Jimin travelled on a plane so he did have to follow the signs hanging from the ceiling, mumbling to himself to help him remember.

Jimin eventually reached his terminal, taking a seat and gazing up at the notice board: Busan- DELAYED. "You have got to be kidding me." He hissed, raking a hand through this dirty blonde hair.

It would be another hour before Jimin's flight arrived. He heaved all his things through the tunnel which connected the terminal to the plane. A whole hour late. It was 2 pm now and he would probably arrive in Busan at around 3:30 pm. Then there was the story of him actually getting to the zoo. Most of Busan was a city and he had to get to the countryside so he was probably going to be later than his grandparents were expecting him. It's not like Jimin could text them or anything. They probably didn't even have phones.

Jimin ended up by himself on the plane, no one had booked the seat next to him which he was quite happy about. He didn't have to endure some very awkward small talk throughout the flight. Connecting his AirPods to his phone, Jimin decided to make the most of the time he had on the plane. The second the plane landed he would have to race out of it to avoid being crushed by other people. Then there was the story of actually figuring out how he was going to get to the zoo. His parents hadn't hired any drivers or anything. Jimin was on his own.