Chapter 5

Back at the police station, Luke asked  officer Jason to show him the cc tv photage an hour before. "This.." seeing Jason hesitation, Luke continued. "Mr.Jason, it's nothing. I just wanted to see the person who helped us. After all,it won't be good if we can't recognize our benefactor."

As there's nothing wrong with his words, Jason showed them the photage. Seeing Amirah's face, Luke's face lightly flushed pink but he regained his calm before anyone noticed. Diya also seeing it has her eyes widen in surprise. "Big brother,look. Isn't that sister pretty? Also look at that squirrel,so cute."

Luke shook his head at his sister's behavior who's eyes are twinkling like stars. Thanking the officer,they left the police station and went outside where their car is waiting for them. "Diya, I have to go get my schedule for my school. After dropping you at the house, I will leave,ok?"

Diya's mood lightly worsened remembering her big brother will leave this city for studies. She just nodded at his brother's words and started looking outside from the window. "Don't be sad. I will call you regularly,ok?" Hearing the words she want,Diya turned into her cheerful mode again.

Reagan jumped on the sofa finding a comfortable position and closed his eyes. Amirah chose the master bedroom on second floor and went to take a bath. Opening the door, she looked around the room finding all the furniture placed neatly.

Walking inside, there's a walk-in closet filled with different clothes, bags,shoes, some jewellery and so on. 'Isn't this overkill?' Even though she said that,her smile betrayed that. Then she went to take a shower and changed into a simple dress which reached below her knees.

By the time she came downstairs, she found a little white fluff ball lying on the sofa. Smiling at that sight,she went to kitchen to cook something. Finding everything inside, she sighed once. 'well, I don't have to go for grocery shopping now. But it's good to have some more in the space ring'.

Cooking something, she sat on the sofa beside Reagan who's sleeping without worries. Switching on the tv, slowly eating listening to the songs Amirah felt that she's never this relaxed in all her life. Being the overlord,she has many enemies who will do everything to end her.

Sighing once again she stood up and went to kitchen. Cleaning the utensils she used,she went back to the sofa and started poking Reagan's face feeling bored. "Ami,if you are that bored,go out. Don't disturb me." Reagan said waking up from his sleep.

"Nice idea. Even though I know about this world but I haven't seen anything with my eyes. Come on, let's go and take a look. Also, I have to go to the school to get my schedule." Without giving any chance to protest, she picked up the little squirrel and went to the garage.

Ignoring the cars, Amirah chose a bicycle and put Reagan in the basket. Following the map shown on her phone, Amirah arrived at the school in 10 minutes. There are many students here as there's only three days before the school starts. "Reagan stay here. Don't make trouble. I will be back soon."

Seeing her arriving,many people are staring at her whispering lightly. Boys are looking at her with hearts in their eyes while some girls are looking at her with jealousy. Ignoring all the stares she's getting,she followed the signs placed and quickly reached the office. Knocking on the door twice,she opened and went inside.

There's a woman who seems to be in late thirties sitting inside. "Excuse me, I'm here for my schedule." The woman motioned her to come to her side and introduced herself. "Welcome to South spring school. My name is Hazel and I teach English here. Give me your admission letter and I will print out your schedule."