54

*One week later*

*Jadens POV*

It was 3am but I needed to get some things for Livs birthday and still be cuddling her when she woke up so I needed to wake up early. I slowly got up and got ready so I could set up for when she woke up. (He went to target and came back). I had the balloons in the room and I had a cake in the fridge. I had a bag of her favorite snacks and I had Disney+ set up. It was 5am by now and I knew Liv wouldn't be waking up for a while. 

*Five hours later*

I felt Liv moving around so I lightened my grip a little and saw her eyes open. I moved my face close to hers so our noses were touching. 
"Happy Birthday princess" I said and pecked her on the lips. 
"Thank you" she said as she buried her face into my neck. Bryce and all the boys and the girls ran in with cupcakes. Once we sang happy birthday Liv blew out the candles on her cake and smiled. 
"Thank you guys" she said as she hugged everyone. 
"Want cake" Josh asked.
"You guys can have some but I don't want any for breakfast" she said. They gave me a slice and left.

"Your gonna eat some of that cake"  I said. 
"Not right now" she said. 
"It doesn't even have to be cake it can be any of this" I said holding up a bag of her favorite snacks. 
"Ok one I'm not gonna eat that and two when did you buy all that" she said. 
"I went to target at three in the morning for you and just eat something" I said. 
"Jaden I can't eat" she said. 
"Please" I said. 
"I can try but it won't stay down" she said. 
"Liv just try please" I said. 
"Fine" she said and I smiled. 
"Want a bite of mine" I asked. 
"If you'll leave me alone" she said. 
"I will" I said as I held the spoon that had cake on it near her mouth. Once she ate it I hugged her and smiled.
"Good job" I said.
"Wanna open the gifts before the party" I asked and she nodded. 

*Olivia POV*

"You didn't have to get me anything" I said as Jaden placed boxes that were badly wrapped in front of me making me laugh. 
"Why you laughing" Jaden asked. 
"You suck at wrapping things" I laughed.
"Ya I know now open them" he laughed as I grabbed a small box. I opened it to see a cute charm bracelet. 
"This is so cute" I said holding it out so he could put it on me. Once I had it on I had a big smile. 
"Ok I know your gonna like this one" he said handing me another gift. I opened it to see two tickets to Disneyland and a stitch stuffed animal. Since I couldn't smile any bigger I just pecked Jaden on the cheek and hugged him. 
"I know you love Disney so we are going to Disney" he said. 
"I love this" I said happily. 
"Your cute when your excited" Jaden laughed and handed me another gift. I opened it and saw a Spotify glass thing with Mgk "tickets to my downfall" album picture and (I couldn't choose a song because I love them all.
"This is gonna be hanging on my wall" I laughed still a big smile as I kissed and hugged Jaden again. (Just imagine she got some of the things you want)

"Jayy this is too much" I said. 
"Not for the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with" he said. 
"Shoulda proposed" I laughed.
"I wanted to but your 17 and be honest would you say yes" he asked. I was silent for a minute.
"No" I said. 
"Exactly" he laughed. 
"Ok, so what do you wanna do" he asked. 
"Take Juice on a walk" I said.
"Ok let's go" he said getting up. Once we had taken Juice on a walk we came back. 
"Where were you for the last hour" Addison asked. 
"Taking Juice on a walk" I laughed. 
"Ok well the party is at 3 pm so be ready" Quinton said. 
"Who starts a party that people are gonna get drunk at 3 pm" I asked. 
"Bryce and Josh and Jaden and basically everyone" Nessa said. 
"Ok well I wanna go to Target" I said to Jaden. 
"I was already there what could you need" he asked. 
"Nothing I just wanna go" I laughed. 
"Fine" he said. Once we got to Target I just walked around for a little and had some stuff.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" Jaden said and I nodded as I continued looking around. 
"Hey Olivia" someone said and I turned around to see... 

____________________________

I might not be posting Thursday until Saturday or Sunday because I'm going to Arizona for spring break but I will post tomorrow because I am not leaving yall on a week long cliffhanger

Since I am nice I am gonna try to help my cousin. 
Watch like a second of his youtube video 
https://youtu.be/HXckmV9QDfE       
Just copy and paste because he seems to get excited when he gets a few more views and let's be honest he has very few views. Anyways if you do it thank you very much if you don't I don't blame you.